Trump is GOP Nominee

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

GOP needed to divorce the holy rollers a decade ago, taken the temporary hit, and they'd be on their feet by now. It's hard to see the party as a threat in a national election, unfortunately.

2. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

I hope its a Cruz/Carson ticket for the GOP. I think that would take the WH.

3. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Can we just go 4 years WITHOUT a President and see how it works out? Sanders or Clinton would be just as much a disaster as Trump, Rubio or Carson, just for different reasons. It would be like having Butch Jones in the White House...

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Butch would only have 1-2 years of actual presidenting (assumes he gets reelected) left after the initial 6-7 year process of rebuilding the office.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

And it is EXACTLY what Americans and their decades-long and inexcusably lazy slumber deserves.

6. Tenacious D

I don't know if this is true, or not.

But the McCain and Romney campaigns seem to strongly suggest otherwise.

7. Tenacious D

Trump's going to win the GOP and then he's going to beat Hillary, maybe by double-digits.

So, get your orthodontic appointments lined up now, for the military-grade TMJ that the week long gnashing of teeth will cause to occur.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wanna make a wager on that? No way he wins by double digits. None.

9. Tenacious D

I'll bet you one American dollar.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

That's like $0.75 after IP reports it as income!

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Trump has the smartest guys. If you aren't one of them, then obviously people smarter than you are going to get things figured out. Just shut up and let it happen.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's on

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

One of my wife's friends on Facebook is going nuts saying Rubio wants to put women that have been raped in jail to make sure they don't have abortions based off of some liberal site. I can't find anything remotely similar from any reputable source. Any idea what she's talking about?

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Read between the lines. It's going to happen.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

17. Tenacious D

See, here's the spectacle of it all - he can say any manner of stupid shit.

And. It. Doesn't. Matter. At. All.

It's not about Trump. It's an indictment of the entirety of American political process. Particularly of the two-party system. People are sick to shit of it, and they're willing to support anyone, here it's Trump, that will snap the whole thing in half.

We're deciding the direction of this country for the next 50 years, minimum. And one of the two Parties is going to surge ahead, or both will be smashed.

I predict that Trump wins, and unravels about 60+ years of pain-stakingly crafted liberal ideology in the process. Political correctness is already in its death throes, now.

This country is overwhelmingly anything other than liberal, and those chickens are finally coming home to roost.

I welcome them.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I just have a hard time believing Trump is actually serious about this whole thing. It just seems like one big long troll job, and at the 11th hour he will pull out.

Or, he is like the guy who says "To hell with it" and starts trying to get fired and he keeps getting promoted until he is the top dog.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I sometimes wonder if you experiment with drugs.