Tsr

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Gator H8R, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Anybody listen? I really enjoy the Ainge show and Bros Gone Hard. Been listening for about 2 months now. Hell of a lot better than Sports Animal.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Ainge probably has the best show in town as far as meat and potatoes go and he's entertaining. I've listened to Basilio for years, too. Some folks don't like him but I think it's an entertaining show. I like Jayson Swain, it's unfortunate he shares the show with Wesley.

3. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

I like Swain, and its really hard to listen to the show for the fact that Sucker is on too. Bassilio is somewhat entertaining, buts hes a douche.

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

Basilio is funny, cattlecall usually makes my day. as soon as his call is over with i usually turn off basilio

5. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I played football with a guy who works on BGH.

6. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Basilio is far from a douche, goes out of his way to help anyone -- especially kids and the elderly -- and is exceptionally accessible. Can you imagine another Knoxville radio personality organizing bus trips to see Vols basketball games to hang out with his listeners and fans?

Tony is top-shelf, all day, every day.

7. fun2bow

fun2bow New Member

Agree with Volfanjo. He also mentions 8th maxim quite a lot on his show..

8. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Oh I'm sure he's a good dude outside of radio, I still can't handle his voice. It makes my hair stand.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Basilio volunteers his time for the homeless as well. Great guy, would like to see him become the top sports guy in town.

10. here to lurk

here to lurk Hidden Member

never listened to Basilio, and for the most part I find sports talk unbearable to listen to, but Ainge and Swain are great to listen to. I think they whole "rogue" thing is stupid, but aside from that I like both shows

11. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Does he? That's cool...

12. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

Basilio and hatvol seem to be close

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Same guy, IMO.

14. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Nah, I think hat would kill himself if he had to take calls from the average Tennessee fan.

15. fun2bow

fun2bow New Member

Good read on Basilio's blog today 8th maxim.com about the upcoming basketball season.

16. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

I love ainge and tb shows. Unfortunately, cant get 1180 on my radio at work and their online feed wont work on our computers. I've given tb grief over his blog before. I think he gets a bit too defensive and self-promoting in reponding to criticism on there, but I realize that can be a fine line. His show, though, is what sports radio should be imho.

17. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Do you have iPhone or Android? They have a nice app that can stream live.

18. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Not an option.

19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I stream the station on my phone during slow times at work. It far, far surpasses the local stuff here. Of course I'm not into mouth breathing, knuckle dragging idiots and ex cons calling each other out all day either. I just turned off the Ainge replay a few minutes ago.

20. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Where are you?