Twitter Predictions

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Oct 4, 2015.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Stephen Hargis on Twitter:

@StephenHargis: 2-part tweet coming: Spoke to a friend who's been VERY connected with the program for years and has been a staunch Butch supporter....

@StephenHargis: He said, "Its become obvious to us that Butch is in over his head against this league. This staff can't win in the SEC. We're in trouble."

@StephenHargis: @ChargersWYGO I'm just saying there are money people who recognize what fans are saying too & patience has worn very thin

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

It pisses me off to watch another group of guys roll through here like Hurd and Kahlil and not shit to show for it. I realize McKenzie is just a freshman but by the time a new coach comes in, he's a junior then he's entering the draft, like EB in 2009. Sick of this shit.

3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Count on it. Checking out in September has become a longstanding annual tradition here.

When was the last time Tennessee played a meaningful football game in October or November? 2006?

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Ding ding ding, if true, this needs to be public and everywhere. Without having read his contract, surely there is some boilerplate language that forbids this. That should be a 12-million dollar punch, hostile work environment and all.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I suppose. They were really, really stupid for coming here though.

6. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Now would be a great time for Hargis to release what he knows concerning the Gruden situation.

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Wildly unsubstantiated Twitter rumors that Jones punched Mack Crowder in a practice.

If true, he gone.

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Link?

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Again, if true, the press on this needs to dwarf anything else this season. That obscene buyout needs gone.

10. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I'm sure Vic Wharton could add some things.

11. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

If that's what Kress meant by "no reason to protect him now"...UH OH! :evilgrin:

12. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Dave Hart would have made a great violinist on the Titanic.

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

If true, wouldn't he already be gone?

I can see him losing his temper and punching someone. I just can't see him surviving an actual fight where the other person participates in hitting back.

14. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

It's easy to protect your coach when he has the teams respect. That isn't the case anymore.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Even remotely protecting this guy is insane. He isn't remotely a football coach.

16. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

A cover up could call for a house cleaning even higher up.

18. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

butch pulling a dooley?

19. There were others too. Davis did state he didn't think Jones had anything to do with it but I believe he did.

20. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

Who is the poster on VN with the username vols24/7/365? He seems pretty knowledgeable.