Twitter Predictions

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Oct 4, 2015.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I don't know, but if that name is accurate, he's as miserable of a SOB as exists anywhere.

2. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

With the way things are starting to unfold, it's plausible.

3. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I'd love to fight Butch Jones, for the record.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

His paranoia is becoming obvious. He's the guy that only wants sycophants around him. That's his "no negativity" crap.

5. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Not sure if it's a relative or really close family friend did confirm butch and Mack getting into it and Mack having to be pulled of jones.

6. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Sadly, most of the people that know who know any football could see through this clown very soon after his arrival.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

One that he would jump at is about to open up.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

That is ****ing outrageous, if it happened.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Should be fired.

And arrested.

11. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

After dooley, I was definitely in wait and see mode with jones. His recruiting efforts had me hopeful but like many here, I never bought into the brick by brick, team #, or his other corny slogans. I never really figured jones for a top tier coach, but I thought he could get the talent to Tennessee, get us to 8-9 wins a year and at least get us out of the dooley hole. I really hate the Tennessee AD.

12. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Crowder story confirmed by SteelerVol. He was either part of or close to the family. I remember him from Mack's recruitment.

13. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Does that get us out of the buyout?

14. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

If it doesn't you just use it as leverage to make him go somewhere else. You don't want that crap going public and it would take a player or their families putting their name out there.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

When did the alleged incident allegedly occur?

And if it happened, even if Mack threw the first punch, I'm for blaming Lyle and his practice microphone and other unnamed antics.

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I can't imagine it wouldn't unless he was attacked. Even then, I'm siding with the student in a hostile environment.

17. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

"Butch gave Mac Crowder a gut punch just before the season starterd. H was working with some young OL and got pissed and yelled for a veteran OL to come over. So Crowder came over and Buch slugged him in the gut then started yelling at the young guys that was being tough! Crowder wasn't so happy about it and pushed Butch down then the veteran OL got in his face and some coaches had to get everything under control. That is why Wiesman, Kendrick, Crowder, etc. stopped coming to practice for a little while. Apparently it has been a lot of work behind the scene to keep this quiet including much pleading with the Crowder family to not go public. That is what a friend of a local radio personality told me. Not saying it's fact, just passing it along. TIFWIW.
    Quote"

18. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

Looks like LWS is confirming this happened. But the steelervol confirmation was enough validation.

19. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I doubt it will happen but I would love to see these rumors not only be true but be reported on by every media outlet there is.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Wheels have officially come off.