Two stabbed to death in Oregon by Crazy Islamophobic Man

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, May 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. IP

IP Super Moderator

2. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I think Crazy is the operative word here.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Sighs.

WTF is wrong with people?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya my title is better than the article's, imo. Trump doesn't really have anything to do with this.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

i have seen people on the left try to claim that he is a Trump supporter when in fact he is a Sanders Supporter and said that he could not bring himself to vote for Trump.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

He's a homeless man who was drinking sangria from a pouch on a train before yelling at 16 year olds to kill themselves. He's crazy. He should have been committed to an asylum long ago.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I haven't heard anything about sanders. I know his rants in court were not sandersesque

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

"Bernie Sanders was the President I wanted," wrote Christian in December. "He voiced my heart and mind. The one who spoke about the way America should gone. Away from the Military and Prison Industrial Complexes. The Trump is who America needs now that Bernie got ripped off."

But on Nov. 11, he posted that he was unable to bring himself to vote for Trump.

"I've had it!!! I gonna kill everybody who voted for Trump or Hillary!!!" he said in another post in early January. "It's all your fault!!! You're what's wrong with this country!!! Reveal yourselves immediately and face your DOOM!!!"

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/who_is_jeremy_christian_facebo.html

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

He also said, "that's what liberalism gets you," among many other things. Pretty sure he's just crazy.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, certifiably

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Hey now, who among us has not drank sangria from a pouch while using public transportation?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just painting a word picture.

14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

[youtube]V0-XkMc-eIw[/youtube]