Tyler Summit Resigns for Inappropriate Balls Depth

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Tenacious D, Apr 7, 2016.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I once saw a survey of men who cheated and the majority (I don't remember the percentage, but it was high) said that the women they cheated on their wife with were worse looking than the wife.

Doubt he will ever get another job even as an assistant. You have to be a bit of a nut to do this no matter how horny you are. Surely you can cheat on your wife with someone who isn't one of your players. You wonder if growing up rich made him somewhat entitled

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yep.

1. Rich
    2. Only child
    3. Basically, de facto mascot for the most influential coach in the sport's history
    4. Given walk on role for having the right last name
    5. Hired as coach at 23 solely based upon name

I doubt he's heard no very often in his life.

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

someone is going to have to flesh out how being rich makes you more likely to cheat on your spouse.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I was thinking more in context of throwing your career away for poon I.e he thinks he can get away with it and also doesn't fear the loss of livelihood. A lot of these people have never experience failure

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  5. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I posted it there earlier but It didn't seem thread-worthy at the time because honestly, who really gives a shit (or so I thought...). This story is blowing up all over the place now.

6. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Yeah....none of that is true. He's clearly messed up in the head for cheating on his wife with a player though.

7. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I thought this was why every male* who coached women's sports past the middle school level did it...

*This specifically excludes those who began because they had a daughter on a team because this isn't Alabama.

8. cpninja

cpninja Member

from what I heard, the player is 22? Obviously an inappropriate relationship as a coach but hard to really give a crap about a 25yr old having sex with a 22yr old

it was a stupid thing to do but I dont think its much stupider than giving a 25yr old a head coaching job to begin with

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

He'll never work again at the collegiate level, so yeah it's pretty stupid.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I wouldn't say never, but it'll take some time out of the game first and a long road back.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Time to go work with Daddy a few years.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

what school is going to take that risk and take on the potential liability? maybe he could go work in Europe or something.

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

This is America. Everybody gets a second chance. I'll let you know which school in 5-10 years.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

not when we are talking about coaches screwing their players.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Some horseshit athletic department will give him a second chance because of his last name.

#vfl
    #govols
    #returntothesummit

16. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

He'll get another shot, everybody does. He'll cry in some ESPN interview and the world will forgive him.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Should he chose to pursue coaching in the future, he will get another job. If I internet betted, I would garauntee it with money.

18. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

He wasn't rich, an only child, ride with the Lady Vols everywhere, get on the men's team because of his name and got a six figure job at 23 due to his name? "None of that is true" is an interesting way to describe it. He has some secret brother around?

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Will be interesting to see if Lady Vol fans overcome their feminist urge to support the female player with the true fan urge to call this chick a slut.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I their minds, this all happened because he's from the UT athletics culture.