[uck fay] Bama

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NorrisAlan, Oct 23, 2021.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

2. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

And [uck fay] Sankey. And [uck fay] the refs too. [uck fay] every last one of those futhermuckers.

3. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

[uck fay]ity [uck fay] [uck fay] them [uck fay]s

Memtownvol and Savage Orange like this.
  4. Savage Orange

[uck fay]in’ A

hohenfelsvol likes this.
  5. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Like x100

6. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I really hate them. And [uck fay]ing Auburn. They're like a 3rd world country with a decent army.

justingroves and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  7. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I sense a steak reversal coming. I just hope Saban is there to see it.

Heupel got pubes tonight when he realized it’s not a fair fight in orange. I hope we fill the 32 spots. It’s time

reVOLt likes this.
  8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I hope that the "Hey Volunteers, we just beat the hell out of you" chant rings in his ears.

9. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

He got his first taste of a real SEC rivalry and the hatred that goes along with it.

Based on what I saw of him tonight, seems like he’ll lean into it and embrace it. He’s competitive, a good coach and he seems, at first blush, a decent human being.

I’m pulling for him. And I love the fight in our team.

warhammer, TDVol1989 and Nannerpuss like this.
  10. Savage Orange

Saban’s postgame comments ought to be on every player on the teams mind for the next 364 days.

“We have a real team we have to face in two weeks” Saban said, referring to LSU…

As if the team he played last night wasn’t “real” enough to suit him. I honestly hate that dickbag.

warhammer likes this.
  11. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Mullen did the same damn thing. As if we aren’t better than LSU right now.

Although to be honest, it’s better than the “[head pat] you played hard, keep up the good work”

NorrisAlan likes this.
  12. Savage Orange

I just hope Heupel and the team are as mad about the disrespect as I am. I’d love to see Heupel slap Saban’s hand away next year at the postgame midfield meeting and tell him “I bet you know you played a “real” team now, you sawed-off son of a [itch bay]!”.

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Our non real team had them nervous, confused and Saban acting like a lunatic. [uck fay]em all. They know they got hit in the mouth with a different punch than they've seen from us and Saban knows we are going to be hard to stop in the next few years.

reVOLt and Savage Orange like this.
  14. Tar Volon

Game makes me very curious about how we’ll look against Georgia. And honestly expecting a win in Lexington.

reVOLt likes this.
  15. Savage Orange

So far, Georgia has shown that they’re clearly better than bama in my estimation. I agree though that we have every right to expect a win against Kentucky though. Especially if the game is called evenly and we’re healthy on the O-line.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Just to get back on topic:

[uck fay] Bama

reVOLt and Tar Volon like this.
  17. Tar Volon

Georgia is better, but they’re constructed a bit differently (not so pass-heavy, so maybe not as adept at converting 3rd and long), and hopefully being at home will prevent us from taking 75,000 false starts. That said, the deficit on the lines is going to be hard to overcome. More health would help though.

18. Savage Orange

And if we keep it close, you can be sure the refs will take over in order to insure the desired outcome.

TDVol1989, Daddy Gee and warhammer like this.
  19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I want to see Kirby's reaction when an offense keeps the pressure on him

Tar Volon and Memtownvol like this.
  20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

If we are healthy, we'll upset Georgia. That crowd will make Ole Miss look like an Orange and White game crowd and Kirby will shit the bed like he does at least once a year.