UGA prediction/roll call thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by MaconVol, Sep 27, 2012.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

28-24 UGA

UGA turns it over 3 times.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

It is impossible to think that Richt could even out-coach Dooley for a 35 point winning differential.

This is like two professional slap-fighters squaring off in a Nerf-lined Jell-O pit.

If Georgia wins - and I don't think that they will - it won't be by more than 10 points, at absolute most.

3. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I officially went:

UGA 48
    TN 20

And as I told one of my cohorts at work today by halftime of the game tomorrow afternoon the UT faithful will have dropped more F bombs than there will be candy dropped in little kids bags on October 31st.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tennessee is going to get its doors blown off. 20 points or more difference.

5. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

UGA 37
    UT 20

Repeat of the UF game

6. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Who is going? Where should I go pregame with wife. Where is the best parking?

7. HypeVol

HypeVol New Member

Dawgs 44-21

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Check out Graze Burgers on Prince Avenue. You can also park around there -- though it will cost you a little. Unique burgers, cold brew and several tvs.

9. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

UGA 38
    UT 23

Vols keep it close til about ten minutes to go when Jarvis Jones forces a Bray fumble deep in UGA territory. Georgia scores quickly, Lane fumbles on the next drive, Murray scores a long TD. Ballgame.

10. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

[video=youtube;lSPNQ82Sq4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E[/video]

11. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Uga 41
    ut. 21

12. Chestbump

Chestbump New Member

Truth be told, Georgia has not yet been tested. Mizzou and Vandy aren't much. Not sure how much of a test the Vols will be, but it might be closer than some think.
    My guess would be 27 - 9 Dogs.

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Curses! Foiled again! Was coming to post this.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Uga- 49
    ut- 16

15. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Still can't post a score! So I'll go with the true pre-game score, UT-0,UGA-0.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm starting to get this sinking feeling that we're going to lose, but it's going to be a good game, this causing the masses to cry improvement.

I hope we win but I am fine with a 30 point loss. I cannot handle a close loss today, for multiple reasons.

17. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I got this sinking feeling as soon as I put down cash on Georgia -14.

18. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

As long as we continue to do what we've been doing we'll be fine. We'll stay close for two or two and a half quarters then get destroyed in the second half.

19. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

My son just stated 09 , this weekend was the best day of his life.... VOL walk and EB slapped his hand! Wish we had EB today!! I think were gonna get embeareced, even worse today then when Fulmer led us into the ditch.

20. HypeVol

HypeVol New Member

Not sure if serious. If so, not sure what this means.