UGA thoughts

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 10, 2020.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You strip a tight end and the [uck fay]ing center is there to take it in the chest

Mays is a road grading guard

The defense played well enough to win any game on the schedule. They handled their business. The goal line stand, the 4th down stop, they beat up Georgia

The oline was awful and Guarantano was worse. It's okay to tuck it and take a sack. He's mentally broken, again. The mistakes he makes would be easier to watch if a true freshman or sophomore were making them.

Palmer is going to make a lot of .money

Kirby is a [itch bay]

Chaney needs to make the call, if you can't trust your qb, you can't beat good teams

2. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Thoughts... we are who we are.

A-Smith likes this.
  3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Make the call for what? The only other QB worth a damn has like 10 practices under his belt. TOTAL. He's not ready and he's not just gonna come in and be perfect and the savior. He's gotta be ready and he just isn't. It sucks, but it is what it is. If anything, they need a package for Holiday

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The qb with 10 practices under his belt. I thought that was pretty obvious

5. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Yep. There’s not a quarterback on the roster that gives us a good chance of beating Alabama. I think right now Guarantano gives us the best chance of beating Kentucky and Arkansas. After that? Man, I don’t know, I hope Bailey is progressing rapidly but I don’t know what it’s going to take to beat Auburn, A&M, and Florida.

6. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

He's not ready. The fact that he didn't come in last week or this week at 21-44 means he's probably dogshit at this point, too.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, people said that about Maurer. He's the starter today if he hadn't pogo sticked off his head against MSU

8. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Best chance of a change at QB is a package for Holiday or JG getting injured or COVID. And even then Shrout is second in line.

9. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Pruitt won’t be around long enough for Arch Manning to save his ass if he doesn’t find a stop gap soon

utvol0427 likes this.
  10. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Maurer was thrown in as a wakeup call to JG, not as an actual replacement. The more he played, the more dogshit he looked, and I was his biggest fan last year. plus he's a [uck fay]ing twig.

11. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

If he shows any leadership capabilities, he's ready.

10SEvols likes this.
  12. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Obviously he hasn't.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is ignorant. He's not getting fired for the foreseeable future and he's not getting Arch

14. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

For the second time in three years, Pruitt's OC is going to force him to step in with decisions on the offensive side of the ball.

15. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

If Kiffin ignites Ole Miss, Arch is a no brainer to Oxford.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This seems to have escalated quickly.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

A wake up call that starts multiple SEC games and is only replaced after his brains are scrambled eggs

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Nah, they work well together.

19. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

The Arch Manning bit is but we were undisciplined tonight.

20. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Just mad. I like Pruitt