UGA

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NorrisAlan, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I honestly believe that if Tennessee gets blown out by georgia, butch will cry at either the post game or monday press conf. If he even does them at all.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm counting on it to ease the pain of the loss

3. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Ray of sunshine through the dark storm clouds

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

If he skips the press conference, fire him for cause

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Holy crap. That press conference will be outstanding. They should just televise that instead of the game.

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Speaking of press conferences, did anyone catch wind of Kirby Smart trolling Butch sometime this week talking about UGA having only 35 players that had been to Neyland before, or something similar? The local (B'ham) radio show on at midday played a snippet of it. I haven't had a chance to go back and listen.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

We'll be traveling with probably over half the guys who have never been to Knoxville, never played in that environment with probably over 35 of our 70 guys having never set foot in that stadium before. So any time you go on the road in the SEC it presents a lot of challenges from a crowd noise standpoint, and they always do a tremendous job of being really loud up there. They do a great job. That's a tough place to play.

8. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

42-17 Georgia

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

45-10 UGA

Our 10 come only because Callaway hits two long kick returns. One for a TD and the other into the red zone.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Anyone think Butch would dare let Guarantano, who has "earned" playing time, take a snap against UGA?

Also, what are the odds we win if Jarrett takes even a single snap?

11. NorrisAlan

He may have no choice because I could see Dormady getting broken in two and throw four picks off his back foot.

12. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Depends on how much they need to go under center.

13. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

JG looked horrible when he went in against Umass.

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

31-14

Dawgs

15. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

https://www.dawgsports.com/platform...ng-for-his-job-this-weekend-so-is-kirby-smart

Interesting take on Kirby Smart and the game this weekend...

(quoted in part)

16. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I'm not hugely impressed or anything, but their schedule sets up for 11-1 at worst, Atlanta, and possibly the playoff. I doubt Kirby Butches it up past an 11-2 finish with the top SEC non-playoff bowl bid. Though I guess if they lose to UT all bets are off.

17. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

His seat is an ice cube. That's ridiculous.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I mean, come on. They fire Richt after 15 years and a 10 win season just to give the next guy (a UGA alum, no less) less than a season and a half?

20. NorrisAlan

Yeah. Hyperbole at its finest