UK @ VU's Mutant Arena

Discussion in 'Sports' started by IP, Feb 11, 2012.

1. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

I must be home then. [uck fay]tards were dumb as shit other places

2. wildnkrazykat

Ugh. Getting nervous

3. wildnkrazykat

I hate losing.

And I'd like to shove peckerheads tie down his throat n choke his dumbass out on it

4. wildnkrazykat

Holy mother. Cal better send Me a thank you card. I laid down on the couch after 1/2 time. I sat up when we fell behind. And my dad just said thank God I've been holding my pee since 3' into the 2nd half.

5. hardwoodfanatic

hardwoodfanatic New Member

I love it when Kat talks dirty

6. wildnkrazykat

I was nervous as all get out. Could hardly sit still even during the first half.

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

All these Cats fans here feel a little "wolf in sheep's clothing" to me. We are going to log in one day and find scantily clad pictures of Scott Padgett everywhere and Ron Mercer will have been named a Super Mod. If one of you starts a "Adolph Rupp wasn't really a racist" threads I'm out.

8. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

It is idiotic statements like that this that make people believe the UK fan base, female sports fans, and the population of the Commonwealth as a whole are a special combination of stupid and arrogant.

9. wildnkrazykat

Dear lord we all know cotton has never said anything tongue in cheek during a ballgame before.

10. cotton

I'm just not b ig fan of ignorance combined with hometown espoused as fact. "we are great, everybody else sucks, officials an announcers are the only reason anybody else has a chance, go big (insert color here)"

It is especially grating when that color is blue or orange, a big reason why I now post here.

Ftr, Vandy averaged 13600 in attendance for the last year I saw, putting them 21st in the country. The gym seats just over 14. Lots of people come to watch their games even when Asley Judd isn't showing off her tube top.

11. cotton

Homer ism. Stupid iPad autocorrect

12. wildnkrazykat

I never said we were great, but we are pretty damn good at times, but that's beside the point.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's completely beside the point, to the point of being annoying that you just felt the need to post that.

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Tough crowd in here

15. cotton

Maybe, but one of the founding principles of this site was that when people post stuff that is silly, stupid, incorrect, or simply of a different opinion, it may be openly challenged. It may also be openly defended, except of course when it is indefensible.