POLITICS Ukraine

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Jan 22, 2022.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I think we are going to find out if you are right.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

You realize this is the Russian narrative?

tvolsfan likes this.
  3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Russia is now saying they are going to withdraw some forces from the border. That would be a good thing.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yeah, [uck fay] Russia. I'm not sure why the narrative on the Fox pundit shows have decided to parrot the Russian narrative (Well, actually, I do.), but Russia has viewed Ukraine as a vassal state for centuries, to the displeasure of Ukrainians. In the end, it's Russia threatening to invade a sovereign country because they don't like the way Ukraine is running their affairs and the Russians fault. Our Monroe Doctrine days are over.

tvolsfan likes this.
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Very important not to thump our chests and be [Richards]. They do have teeth, and they aren't [ussies pay]. We have to walk a line between respect and firm.

6. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

So, are you saying Biden should, or should not, send his autographed "bare-chested on horse" pic to Putin?

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

[penis] pic, imo

8. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

That'll show him.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

And the UN remains feckless.

10. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

"It's a Russian narrative" is a US narrative. See how that works?

11. VOLinDAWGland

By design

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Doesn't Russia have a veto? It is completely useless against the veto powers.

13. VOLinDAWGland

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I do. I am not saying what you said is wrong, I wouldn't know. But it was stated as fact what the CIA did, and I don't think we know that. And it should make you consider, as an American, who is telling you that without prefacing it as the Russian opinion and generally just be aware that Ukrainians are people too with their own wishes independent of the US or Russia or narratives.

15. VOLinDAWGland

Same goes for the pro war US political factions and their press lackies stirring up war narratives where it doesn't make any sense to our national interest. Question is why?

NashVol11 likes this.
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I was as chilled as I was at the start of COVID when it seemed the press was more or less calling for direct conflict with Russia. Nobody on the globe should want that. I know Putin and Biden don't. It truly is not a winnable situation.

17. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Biden talking about “false flag ops” by the Rooskies to manufacture an excuse for going in is rich… even if it happens exactly as predicted, just the idea of Biden using right wing extremist lingo makes me shake my head… strange times we live in , my friends. Strange times.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is what Russia did when invading Crimea, if you recall.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Hes as big of an idiot as Trump

utvol0427 and Savage Orange like this.
  20. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I’m not saying it isn’t a legit claim, just Biden aping the whack-o rights terminology strikes me as odd.