UT Host "Anal Sex" Workshop

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, Apr 12, 2018.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

On Wednesday, students at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville were invited to attend a workshop called “Butt Stuff 2.0: The Pegging.” According to the workshop’s description, it aims “to clarify how to safely and healthily engage in the act, as well as demystify any misconceptions regarding anal sex.”

Other workshop events during “Sex Week” are just as bizarre. Events include “Your Penis and You,” “Sucking D and Licking P,” “CSI: My Period,” and “Masturbation Nation.”

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...ille-hosts-anal-sex-workshop-during-sex-week/

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

NYY getting his honorary doctorate?

Tenacious D and gcbvol like this.
  3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Do you have to be a current student to attend? Asking for a friend.

warhammer, hohenfelsvol and gcbvol like this.
  4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He's teaching the class.

gcbvol likes this.
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I actually have no problems with this kind of thing. Sex education is important, but with the internet, not sure how necessary they are any longer.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It's a public school and space. They have every right to meet and discuss whatever they want too.

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

They should have the fans teach this.

A-Smith and NYY like this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sex week has been a thing for at least a decade, and every few years a particular class or talk gets reported like this isn't an annual thing.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, it's been around awhile

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seems like a good time for crazy street corner preachers to make an appearance.

11. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Maybe conservatives can use these workshops as a guise to actually be able to speak on campus.

"Tonight we welcome Ben Shapiro to our campus and he will be lecturing on the pros and cons of ass-to-mouth."

Joseph Brant likes this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

If they were clever, they'd even hold talks on the topic.

They're usually not clever and really just going through the motions to end up with a paying congregation

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Those were always fun

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Are conservatives having a hard time getting to speak at UT? Or do you just mean college campuses in general?

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I didn't get the sense that any of them had any kind of following.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

But they're doing it to be seen doing it. And find a following.

It's a cottage industry.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't know. Nobody saw them but college students that hated them. I always felt like they were just off their rockers or maybe felt like it was some rite of passage where they at least had to make an attempt and maybe they "reach" one person. It doesn't strike me as craving attention.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Bro. Jeb was (is) sincere in what he believes. I doubt it's for attention seeking purposes.

IP likes this.
  19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

College students should be taught abstinence only. I'm sure it will work and sexual activity on college campuses will drop dramatically.

Or, hell, if they want to limit the amount of sex occurring on campus, try and get everyone married, then assign them a kid to take care of. That combination there is the magic formula.

ptclaus98 likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

You may well be right. I agree that they were off.