Ut uk

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by emainvol, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Cant score enough.

UK may have enough points right now.

2. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Really obvious shooting foul on Baulkman's 3. Welp.

3. Beechervol

And a bailout on the other end.

4. Beechervol

UT got UK to miss enough from the arc. They just couldnt make any either.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Richardson picked the wrong night to be off.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Vitale is just awful.

7. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Heyyy Ooooo

You are so right

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I hate being bad in every damn sport

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Who in the hell teaches kids to shoot now? People look stupid shooting.

10. Beechervol

Starts in the 4th grade and goes through HS.

11. Beechervol

He played poorly and Hubbs is a no show against elite players. Doesnt leave much to be had. Punter had a decent game but couldnt buy one in the second half.

12. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Good effort tonight. We were lucky yall weren't hitting some shots

13. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Earlier.

3rd graders are playing on 10' goals in Jr Pro now, because that's the height for traveling teams.

14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

At some point you are what your record says you are. I realize that our talent sucks and that this game was always gonna be a longshot, but given the current skid and the level of recruiting that is going on, I'm ready to tap the brakes on the Tyndall as savior of UT basketball stuff that was starting to fester here and elsewhere about a month ago.

15. Beechervol

Thats part of it. The majority of my 3rd grade girls could properly shoot a basketball from 10' and in on a regulation rim last year.

One of the other parts is daddy (that never played) reliving missed opportunities through his kid.

I play against teams now that have Dukes playbook and a bunch of kids that cant dribble or pass, much less shoot.

16. Beechervol

Not an insider by any stretch but Im sure the AA cloud may keep recruits at bay until its gone.

He has proven to me he can compete with OVC talent against the majority of the league. I think he ll get better players.

17. Beechervol

UT got UK to take and miss enough 3s to have a shot, but they needed to shoot it substantially better from the arc and it didnt happen.

I havent watched many teams that I think could beat that UK team. When they want to buckle down on D, its hard to find a decent shot.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

He's gotten every ounce and then some more out of a ragtag roster.

19. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Yep. He's been as close as you could be to making some chicken salad out of chicken crap with this team.

20. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Good effort last night. For a little more than three and half quarters they held their own against the #1 team that in all likelyhood will go undefeated. If we had any semblance of an outside gm there very well may have been an upset in TB.

SN: Hope the 'AA issue is resolved as quickly and painlessly as possible so that DT can get on w/ developing and bulilding the program