VFL, Negavol, all annoying as shit.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by MaconVol, Apr 21, 2012.

1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Woo I'm all hyped up now. Let's go get some gayturds.

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Dooley will win 11 games next year........but.........if they somehow only win 4 or 5, remember, he took on a 12 year rebuilding job. GBO

-typical toos poster

3. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Did y'all know that Saban lost to Monroe his first season at Bama?

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Proof Dooley is a football god, imo jmo tifwiw. You sir are a True Fan, VFL, General Neyland's love child etc etc.

5. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Also, any negavol now has multiple alter accounts that they use to spread negativity throughout TOOS.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I went to get my oil changed this afternoon and the owner/manager/whatever of the place told me he thought we had a really good chance to go 11-1 this year.

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

11-1? lololololololololol

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Said we couldn't beat Bama, but had all our tough games at home and a favorable schedule.

I just let it be. I've just decided if you are that far gone, there is no use discussing it. I just said I thought we had the potential to be pretty good if it all worked out.

9. chavisut

Yes I noticed someone say this in a thread on toos recently.

10. JayVols

Not me....

11. JayVols

Which thread? Are they claiming there was a Black Dog Man on the Grassy Knoll as well? Or a mafia plot? Or the Russian and Cuban conspiracy? Or perhaps a black Russian/Cuban Lyndon Johnson mafia alien grassy knoll dog man from Area 51 conspiracy to spread negativity and drive away our recruits?

12. JayVols

That's why he changes oil for a living rather than coach college football at at major DI-A school or setting odds on sports in Vegas.

13. KingWebbsticles

Apparently Justin is also VolBeef now.

And anyone who is a recent new member (~1 year) that asks any sort of question is considered to be an alter for whichever person the Neighborhood Watch has disagreed with in that particular thread.

14. JayVols

Groves? Come on. Groves has more stones in his pinky toe than all of those rainbow and unicorn folks combined. The paranoia is completely out of hand over there. As the great Ron White would say, "You can't fix stupid." Besides, Groves is more slippery than Teflon over there. He doesn't need an alter.

15. chavisut

The Unbannable.

16. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Here is the true story on Saban/Dooley. Saban put in a glowing report to Mike Hamilton re Dooley. He had planned on Dooley being the UT coach because he knew Dooley would be his [itch bay].

17. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Does the fact that I think our football program is a [uck fay]ing disaster make me a negavol? That is part of why I sold my tickets after over 40 yrs of going to the games.

18. JayVols

Absolutely. And a Bammer fan

-- Negateer

19. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Let's not get that nasty. you can call me many things, most of which fit, but not a Bammer fan, carp lover.

20. KingWebbsticles

Very accurate. I was labeled a UF troll by him. How? Not sure.