VN deleted a thread

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by Jewbaccah, Dec 3, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

No, but it's much better than the image of our players going Omar Little on random Cumberland Avenue Pilot customers.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

How many drug dealers have only a cheeseburger in their possession?

3. hatvol96

The guy wasn't much of a drug dealer. More the goofy kid on campus who tries to get in with the "cool kids" by saying he has a source of weed.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you thought the "victim" was just some random guy, you weren't thinking critically about the comments he made following the incident. He clearly knew a hell of a lot more than he initially let on. The nickel bag story only makes sense.

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

If Stringer Bell weren't fictional and dead, he would make a heckuva head coach. I imagine Lester Freeman would be the master of gameplanning an offensive attack. Omar -- of course -- the ultimate defensive mind, specializing in aggressive defense and surprise blitzes..

6. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I think we can all agree that everyone involved with the Pilot incident were a bucket-full of dumb.

7. hatvol96

Especially the players. If they simply do the same thing at the guy's apartment, they get either their money back or their weed and nothing is ever said.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Beecher, some mod deleted all our good work that we put in on the AD Mole thread on toos. Those guys have gotten such a stick up their ass lately it's pathetic. A guy can't have a little fun mocking ignorant threads anymore. There were some good ones in that one.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

utvolpj probably policed the shit out of the thread.

10. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Agreed. The "he came to play for UT not Dooley" rationale is complete horseshit. Personal relationships are integral in recruiting.

11. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I'm on board with this. My view of Dooley right now is that he sucks. He can only change my mind with 9 wins or more.