VN Fallout over OCI (Should be mandatory viewing)

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Lexvol, Dec 21, 2011.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Funny as shit. Great job!

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

This whole thing is a great illustration as to what happens when you let charlatans and fools run around without being called out. It pisses people off and alienates the from the site.

OCI clearly just wants to be a skeeter-like figure, but doesn't have skeeter's awareness of the fickleness and fog of 18 year olds' decisions. He doesn't get that the reason why people are pissed is because he was writing stuff in stone that, while perhaps accurate for the time, were written in nothing more than clear piss in snow on a warm winter day.

3. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

The number of "Blame The Recruit" threads is killing me.

"Dooley just can't help that JUCO recruits away from their families want to play at other schools..." etc.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Pure platinum.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

People will go to great lengths to protect Dooley

6. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Guys it sucks but my gut says we will win next year...about 10 games....not because of Dooley he is fairly lame but because of the talent and age of the talent....they have a chip on their shoulders....the Dooley era will continue...

I am ok with this will just be happy to watch us win games...I only liked Majors and Kiffin as HC at UT but I always love the ones who wear orange...

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If he wins, I don't care how long he stays. 8-4 isn't good enough though. He needs more than 2 east wins

8. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Missouri on the schedule should help that.

More seriously, there are ways to go 8-4 in which I'll want him around another year and ways to go 8-4 in which I'll want him gone. But that's definitely about the minimum. The only way I can see avoiding a change at 7-5 is with another ridiculous year of injuries and a win over Alabama. And even that's pushing it hard.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

He's already gotten a mulligan by not making a bowl this year. There are no more.

10. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

Funny stuff.

11. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

People, cmon on now...can we stay on topic

We are not here to talk football or Dooley, we are here to talk about OCI and his trolling..lol

12. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Yeah, and he got the date wrong on it.

13. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i know I'm late to the party but wtf is OCI

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Old College Inn. I am 50/50 as to whether OCIVol has ever even been to the Strip, let alone OCI.

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Kinduv like when Eric talks about how great the campus is when he has probably not ever set foot on it outside on Neyland and the parking lot.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Exactly like that.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm certain it's the only college campus Eric has ever visited, though.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

UT's campus is hands-down better than the campus of his high school and middle school. Hands-down.

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Dude has definitely delivered a bunch of pizza to Tenn. Tech's campus.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

That's must be where he contracted that leg acne.