VN Gripes: The Complete Anthology

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by justingroves, Dec 8, 2011.

1. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

They get better protection than the President. Recruiting thread is serious business, don't eff with it.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

When he said something about the Falcons RB coach being contacted I laughed my ass off.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Barbara Dooley is a mod.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Told ya. They won't let anyone criticize those who bring views to the board. F em

5. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Yep. He was fun to mess with

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Besmirching a recruitard's e-cred is serious bidness.

It's even more un-American than being an anti-Dooley negavol that's secretly cheering for UT Football to fail just so Dools will be fired.

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

They have a bunch over there that call themselves the "recruiting gurus".......................there are maybe two over there that have the first clue about recruiting other than what they see on ESPNU or what they have ripped word for word from recruiting site. Its pretty funny honestly

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

What gets me is when someone you know that they know absolutely nothing about football other than watching on TV tells others who do know the game that they know nothing about football. Attempting to coach Pop Warner because you want your son to be the star and playing EA Sports football games on the XBox doesn't make one a football guru.

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Eric is one of the worst about this, the guy has never touched a football in competitive play before, but yet he thinks he is some expert.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'd say, truth be told, he's never touched a lot of things.

JayVols and BearCat204 like this.
  11. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Dammit. I was reading through LawVols's thread on TOOS and made it about halfway before it was axed again.

Anything of interest?

Did OCI ever answer the question?

12. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

ughhh... I was about 3 pages in of 12 plus in that thread and they killed it for the second time.

13. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Skeeter did at least offer to out himself if UT did not turn things around next year. Said he had lasted through all the coaching changes, but if it does not get fixed next year, then the whole operation was getting blown up so it would not matter.

14. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

I still can't believe he said I got banned on VN so I could come over here with "e-cred" though.

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

VN is voting for the best insider today. I am seriously considering nominating TenaciousD.

16. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I wouldn't.

1. I don't care about ecred
    2. You'd get banned
    3. I wouldn't want to win any contest of "best Internet source"

But thanks for the sentiment and kudos.

17. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Saw that. They are taking it to a new level of idiocy over there.

18. SpringBokVol

SpringBokVol New Member

I need some votes...

19. skinart66

skinart66 New Member

Which is exactly why I came here! :0)

20. Griffmann

Griffmann New Member

A few people seem to think pretty highly of LittleDTO's info but I'm not familiar with his history because I didn't post on toos. Anyone care to enlighten me?