Vol Forum Soup entries

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by WM, Oct 18, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This goes against Darwin's theory

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think so

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I blame the parents and question just how many times the family tree actually branches.

4. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Oh man.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

The above is a doozy. Wow. I just... I don't even know what to say. [ddiapos] is now a Biblical ancestor of Christ.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

at first i thought he was talking about one of your players who got into a bar fight or something

7. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Who is David Dooley? Did we hire the wrong brother?

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Not only does ESPN hate Tennessee, so does Tim Tebow. Apparently, this was planned by ESPN and the Tebow family:

9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I think Tim Tebow's recruiting cycle was our 5-7 season in 2005. Rocky Top wasn't very much fun then, but I don't know what game he came up for.

(NYC Vol is normally a reasonable poster isn't he?).

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't know if he's reasonable or not. It's amazing to me the, I don't even know what to call it, (tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist act?) thought process that leads one to believe ESPN intentionally put Tebow's remarks about Tennessee in the piece they did on him. Tennessee was busy winning all of 5 games in 2005 and listening to the first public cries for Fulmer's head. Why would a stud QB recruit want to come to Knoxville? You had fired the QB coach and OC in the middle of the season, there was locker room turmoil and the sophomore QB had taken a gigantic leap backwards.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

He took an official visit here. It isn't like he totally shit on the idea of us. Granted, it was for the Florida game and he openly cheered for Florida.

Perhaps Phillip Fulmer should get a little statue next to Tebow's for shepherding Tebow there.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

No offense to eric, but this shows you what kind of warped reality some people live in:

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

are the refering to erik the pizza delivery man? he has inside information?

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He sits beside LWS, give the man some credit!

That's the thing, eric has a subscription and he'll buy tickets from LWS from time to time yet he's idolized by the VN masses. It's sad.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he might want to save his money so he doesn't have to live with his parents anymore.

16. JayVols

His wife leaving him thread was pretty bad, too.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you forgot the: posting the wife's resume thread and the "my step daughter is bad at school because the teachers suck and education is overvalued and I could learn a years worth of school in a month" threads.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Well, I was making fun of tvols

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've got dibs on being Beniah if we are David's men.

20. JayVols

Awesome call, droski. I had forgotten those gems, and IIRC we both gave him shit that perhaps since his little angel had issues in every class in every school that she was more than likely the problem. Or I could be dreaming that up. Shit like that happens at my age.