Volly Girl

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by MaconVol, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

Squirrel is much meaner here than on toos.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'm a fan of it though

3. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Being able to freely speak your mind here is the whole point. Over there it gets you banned if not in agreement with Jason.

4. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I've ever met anybody who did coke and disliked it.

But if you don't have access to it, it's not an issue. You're not gonna like it so much that you start jonesing all over town for it.

What I'm saying is that you totally should have tried it, dude. What, were you chicken or something?

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

what a [ussy pay].

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Never was around it that I knew of anyway, but if I were, yes I am 'chicken' . I don't have Napoleon a.k.a 'Little Man' Syndrome like Indy and Marty McFly. Someone calling me 'chicken' is as bothersome as a fart in a whirlwind to me. BTW, I didn't take your remark seriously. Just messin with Red (Ass) Indy a little.

While I'm at it, I have never smoked dope either in my 40 years. Had chances for that just never had the desire. If you guys like it, hey, flame on. Just not for me. Fine TN and Canadian sipping whiskey and moonshine? Different story.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I've smoked a couple times. Once to shut my friends up, the second time because i lost a bet. Didn't really enjoy it either time and probably won't ever do it again.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

[uck fay] vollygirl

9. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

I find this post very rude and disrespectful towards a valued moderator of volnation.com. I think you should apologize to VG and everyone on this board for subjecting us to your hate speech.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Haha, good luck with that.

11. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'm impressed that she didn't ban me tonight after I told her to get her stomach pumped.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

lol I don't feel like making a meme, but imagine the dos equis guy... I don't use the c word often, but when i do, it's usually deserved. She's a [unt cay].