VolNation Idiots

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zehr27, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

What does on board mean? Never said such a thing. Did I want us to win, yes. Did I think Dooley was funny, yes. I thought he was. Did I think or post one time that he would take us to the SEC. Never. I was actually a big Kiffin fan and excited when he was hired. Did I say Dooley needed more time. Never. Did I post or think Butch would take us to titles? No, but when we got to #9 and Kamara got on the field, it looked like we could and we should have been able to, even with injuries. I've not said anything about what Pruitt can do either, but his expectations are legit and he's been there so at this time yes, Pruitt has my support and I hope and expect him to be successful. If not him, I don't know who will be able to.
    Most beefs came because everybody was pissed because we sucked and people react in different ways. A couple here still have beefs and that's fine. The vast majority have moved on away from childish things. Balding scientists are hanging on by a hair though.

2. Ssmiff

spartacavolus. I became a member of VN when that show was on.

3. Ssmiff

never denied it. I was banned as limp here because I had it out with a couple guys over stupid shit. Then came back a couple years later. I'll send you a pm with all the details if you'd like

4. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Just let me talk shit about the basketball team when I want without a lecture. Oh and that whole nonsense of taking 3 stars over 5 stars if the 3 stars are from IMG.

Other than that, you’re not too insufferable for a limp.

5. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I feel like I remember a lot of belittling and lecturing people on how sad their personal life must be for not supporting Dooley from ssmiff as sparty.

6. Ssmiff

That's incorrect. I did say that to people when they got personal, which was in forums and on PM.
    And I didn't always blame coaches which was a sore subject for some. I still think players need to make plays despite of coaches.
    Haven't changed my opinion on either.

7. Ssmiff

So, on a message board, you are telling me you will post what you wish and I'm not to respond. Ok.

8. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I remember differently.

9. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

So, on a message board, you’re telling me you live to lecture and correct anyone that is frustrated or negative. Thanks papa.

10. Ssmiff

We've played 20 games. I've responded to maybe 3 of your freak out posts.

11. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

I’ve probably only posted in the basketball forum 3 times.

Anyhow, you’re on the wrong message board if you want everyone to be sunshine pumpers. Most of us still have fire in our bones and lead in our pencils. Not old, complacent and limp.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  12. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Wait, what?

When you're banned, you don't have a right to return, by definition.

That's why it's called being "banned" and not "forcibly removed, but allowed to come back later, under a different name".

13. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Do you know anything else about Pruitt and Richt?

14. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Hmm. A poster admitting to being permanently banned and coming back under a different alias. Probably shouldn’t of admitted that.

To the pit of misery!

15. Ssmiff

You can't come back with a mask like wwe?

dknash and A-Smith like this.
  16. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

Hello - what's going on in here?

dknash likes this.
  17. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

That only works if you leave the mask on.

18. Ssmiff

Your pencil hasn't even been sharpened yet.

19. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Maybe that’s why I’m so angsty.

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Agreed