VolNation Idiots

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zehr27, Sep 13, 2015.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

2. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sponges, jellyfish, and sea cucumbers have no hearts. For some reason that popped into my head when thinking about rank and file VN posters.

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

They like me about as much as Jim Cornette likes Vince Russo.

5. hatvol96

I still like some of the guys from that place. Hell, I have nothing against Freak. However, there are two or three of those ****wads I would love to see walk into one of my bars.

6. hatvol96

That's two of us. Trying to remember the name of the other ********** that came over here and got personal with some of us. If I ever catch him out, he better hope he has help.

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

OWB.

8. hatvol96

Yes. I would pay him big money to have the stones to show up where I am sometime.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That's fitting - lower life forms that just hang out and live off the crap that passes through them. It's a poetic thought imo.

10. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

He's a **** tard. I can't stand him simply for the way he talks to people. I get when someone is wrong as hell or being stupid - letting them know - but it's like he goes out of his way to be an *******, and he's not that smart it begin with. He's a loser with power on a message board. Nothing more.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Just read from a fully serious VNer that Butch needs at least three more years to develop an o-line.

12. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Shit

13. hatvol96

I would not mind to get him inside a 20 foot high steel cage, either. Another reason this site exists.

14. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I would pay serious bucks to be there.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That would be great. Guy is a full on Dbag.

16. MWR

MWR Contributor

Could be some serious money to be made there. Ring side seats, concessions, and maybe TV rights. A few of these events and maybe a 8th Maxim private jet could be a possibility.

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

18. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I bet both PJ (What grown man calls himself PJ anyway?) and that other assmunch are both 160 pound zitfaced geeks who would ****ing die if they ever caught a punch squarely in the face. Either that or they're 400+ pound lardasses who can't even get out of their houses... Which would explain why they have so much time to be mods in the first place.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm a mod.......

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex