Vols v. Bearcats.... anyone worried?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by UncleNeyland, Sep 4, 2011.

1. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

If we could find a way to run off Bray and his disgraceful antics we would be fine.

2. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

They're related. It's a lack of focus and a lack of discipline.

3. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

Me stating my informed opinion on his antics and how they reflect on us means I think we would be a better team without him on it? That is a pretty big leap. You really should just give it up. You are not very good at this.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

no they aren't. Between snaps stuff is generally just that. We need people focused from the time they break the huddle until the whistle blows. Beyond that, they need to do something that allows them to focus again when necessary. Nobody can keep it steadily for a ballgame.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

lol, like the discipline that was displayed during the Fulmer era?

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I would not classify your piece of work as "informed"

7. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

What exactly, should they be focused on after a TD?

8. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

This. Each player is different and what works for one does not work for all.

9. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

An opinion yes. Informed, not exactly. Players from UT have done far worse throughout the years.

10. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

The extra point? The next series? The BALL GAME?

11. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

That's an interesting argument. So Rape isn't too bad because murder is far worse, correct? Is that the sort of argument you are spewing? I thought this site's tag line was concerned with intelligence?

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It takes diff'rent strokes.

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Have you even watched a UT game before Saturday? Like I said before, Vols under your beloved phil have done far worse than a few hand gestures to our own sideline in celebration. Please look up some vids of Peerless, he would fall under your "disgraceful" tag

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

site's tagline is a bit overblown.

15. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

Wonder why he was wearing a cap when he was doing the tomahawk thing? Oh right. It was AFTER THE GAME.

16. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Why would Bray be focused on something he has no involvement in? Maybe he could will the ball through the uprights by focusing on it.

17. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Um, what?

18. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

Bray isn't involved in the next series or the ball game? I guess you are advocating for Simms now.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

A well-timed throat slash might let Palardy know he damn well better not miss it.

20. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

I'm calling you stupid. Keep up.