Vols v. Bearcats.... anyone worried?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by UncleNeyland, Sep 4, 2011.

1. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Should he not have been focused on getting home or getting ready for the combine? No time to enjoy things.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm like 95% sure this is one of midfielder's buddies whose girlfriend Bray has impregnated multiple times.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

can we tell if shit is being posted by batphone?

4. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

No dumb ass, it's the defenses turn.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

IP shows up as Gotham City, FWIW.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

damn, I'm slow.

7. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

I never said they couldn't celebrate after the game, go down to the Waffle House, or whatever. During the game, they should maintain focus. You really are unable to grasp this, are you?

8. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Maybe Simms should just rape and murder until he sees the field?

9. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

i wouldn't say worried, but i am apprehensive. being a volfan over the last 6-7 years will do that to you...

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Once saw Bray eat a triple hashbrown at Waffle House, get three refills on his coffee, then walk out without tipping and giving his waitress the mocking wave.

11. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

The offense only takes the field once, huh? Interesting. That will probably true in a game or two this year if Bray keeps throwing picks and the offense keeps fumbling.

12. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

That's it, we win the national title so lets hit up Waffle House to celebrate.

Why would you celebrate after the game when there are more to follow? Should you not maintain focus for the entire season?

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

smothered, covered, dripping in sweat / vag juice, or what?

14. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

Your own behavioral guidelines find anything less than murder to be acceptable, so I am sure you wouldn't have a problem with him raping your wife. Hell, judging from your persona, she might find it an improvement on being with her husband.

15. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

I'm confused. How many picks has Bray thrown this season?

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I too think it is terrible that Bray isn't given the opposing team's defensive scheme prior to the offense taking the field. He should not only be told whether the defense is in zone or man, but should also review film on the sidelines...

17. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

As long as it was after the meal he's good. Don't be pulling that shit during the meal.

18. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

You should in the sense of doing good during practice, staying out of trouble, not going out drinking at the bars, and so on. I suppose you'd rather they go to the bars and celebrate.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

good point. It's about discipline and focus, hallmarks of Fulmer's tenure.

20. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Watch the game again broseph