VQ idiots

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tmac61, Oct 6, 2015.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I am a fan of UT first and foremost, not whoever is coaching UT. These people aren't UT fans. They are Butch fans.

The one thing that causes my head to nearly explode is the unquestioned loyalty to whoever our coach is. They will try to shout down even the slightest criticism of that coach. They will claim that Butch get's it even though he hasn't accomplished shit here except to continue to rewrite the record book for monumental failure on the football field making UT the puchline of joke after joke at every watercooler each Monday. Negative talk about the coach hurts recruiting/team morale etc, etc. THEN in the same post will absolutely shit all over our 18-22 year-old players, calling the out by name, blaming them directly for EVERYTHING bad that happens. They claim they are UT fans while they rabidly defend the 40-something year-old guy that is pulling in $3 million+ per year to win football games, even though he isn't winning, who would bolt UT in a fraction of a second if a better offer comes along from even the slightest besmirchment. BUT they'll kick the shit out of the young men who can't even afford Taco Bell, chose to come here and spill their blood, sweat and tears for UT. That's TOTALLY ****ed up, imho.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Yes.

3. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

Dude, look at how bad the program was three years ago. Nobody wanted this job! Coach Jones came to us when not one single coach found this job appealing. He's worked hard on bringing in talent and now he's just working on depth. Look at year one, sorry, I mean zero, he was blown out of every game. Last year he won us our first non SEC Championship appearance bowl game in nearly 20 years. Unappreciative fans such as yourself have already ran off a basketball coach. If you're such an expert, maybe you should coach, instead of criticizing everything Coach Jones does. It's a process!

4. JayVols

**** Butch Jones' cliche spouting ass and **** anyone that would actually say what you posted.

5. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

I guarantee I would get double digits likes on VN.

6. JayVols

Double? Triple digit with a good shot at quadruple.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

So glad you are feeling better. I have missed AngryJay.

8. JayVols

Thanks. I admit my attention has been elsewhere lately. At least I have an outlet to let all of that go now.

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

And while you're at it, **** VN too

10. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I think he's started to turn the corner, but what do I know?

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Oh definitely. That's why I said "old school." He is actually a voice of sanity over there and has been for awhile. I think he learned a few lessons from watching Dooley's demise. He hated Butch's extension and has consistently says Butch had proven nothing. In fact, he takes the trouble to do what I am far too lazy to do by arguing in great detail with some of the lower life forms. I got no problem with the 2015 version of the guy.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Why do any of those idiots think the scheme or decision making will improve?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

that's what i don't understand. all the excuses everybody is making have basically nothing to do with what the problem is

14. Tmac61

Tmac61 Has Credentials- Walter Effin Cronkite

Blind, hapless faith. They aren't smart enough to realize what is actually happening or in complete denial so they latch and hold on for dear life. Its the same at a workplace when the boss is about to be canned. A majority of the employees rush to his o herr side simply out misguided beliefs that "it will get better."

15. Tmac61

Currently on Volquest the popular thing to do is bump any thread questioning the coaches and day "now what"

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

These people need to just be put down.

17. JayVols

Bump their "now what" post after the next Botchdown in a game against Mizzou or KY probably. Or the beat down by bama.

18. Tmac61

Also, Lyle apparently said "yall" in his press conference today and according to VQ patrons, its another sign that "he gets it."

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The win was nice, but the SEC East has been awful and UGA still hasn't managed to be the best team in the division since 2011. They've got a Vandy loss as recent as ours.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think the teams UGA has beaten has a combined 8 or 9 wins this season.