vs. WVU

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Tenacious D, Jan 26, 2019.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Refs just seem content to keep it in that range is why i ask.

2. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Harris needs to transfer to Memphis State

BigOrangeBeech likes this.
  3. dknash

dknash Chieftain

That was 100% intentional btw

4. CardinalVol

5. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Yep, there's no big man on campus bigger than the man in the furry suit

6. dknash

dknash Chieftain

This foulfest ran over the allotted time? No one could have predicted this.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

To sum up Kesling career, after a great post game presser, he asked Barnes if he needed such am entourage. Barnes had to tell him they were doimg a special on the Tim guy who had a transplant. Idiot. Then the show wrapped.

8. chef65

chef65 Contributor

We deserve to be number one in the sense that the ranking should reflect the body of work over the course of the whole season, but if my life depended on it I would bet on KY, UVA, and Duke to beat us regardless of floor.

9. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Right now, yes. A month or two ago, I take my chances with the Big Orange. Hopefully we get back to where we were a few games ago.

10. CardinalVol

Saw some flashes of old today. Not perfect, but satisfying.

BigOrangeBeech likes this.
  11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I wouldn’t bet on any of those teams against us, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see them beat us.

One thing that seems important is that our near losses lately (Bama, Vandy) were close mostly due to red hot 3 point shooting. Petty went nuts for Bama, and Vandy was at 60% with like, less than 5 minutes to go in the game. Duke and UK are both poor 3 point shooting teams.

12. BigOrangeBeech

The second half was much better.

13. CardinalVol

Huggins looked like he was Ready to pull a flask out right there on the sidelines. This might be his worst team ever.

14. BigOrangeBeech

We're gonna have to be near perfect outside the game at Rupp to win the season championship utright. UK is playing good ball right now and I dont see them losing too many more conference games. We cant afford to drop a game like the ones we nearly did against Vandy and Bammer.

Need to get through these next 2 on the road and then we have 3 home games before going to Rupp.

15. BigOrangeBeech

Yep. Has to be frustrating. Hes had some good teams there the last few years.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Vandy is a poor 3 point shooting team.

tvolsfan and Tenacious D like this.
  17. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

My favorite quote from him, "My teams are always known for playing hard and playing defense. This team is making me a liar."

18. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

That's the Tom S. guy that had the transplant and he was talking to my grandson while being recorded by ESPN.

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Yeah that seemed off to me too. Looking at the stats, UK is about 110 while Vandy is 210. Now, Duke is actually well behind Vandy.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Exactly. Their performance against us was an anomaly and won’t happen often.