wake up, lurkers

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Before it blew up there was 12k on there.

2. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

I think they felt like they won something, when all they won was a game. It was treated like a a NC.

3. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I chuckled a little when the clock hit 00.00. Hope.

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Butch coming and going from press conference?

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I needed this tonight.

Welcome back.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

That's because he's a ****ing con man who's never accomplished a [dadgum] thing as a coach and needs to sell shit like Volympics, Brick by Brick and phony hackneyed bullshit to compensate for his glaring inadequacy.

7. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I don't know what to say!

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Going to say the same thing I said after South Carolina: go away lurkers. You haven't wanted the truth in 4 years, so why start now? Go away.

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Let he who is unrighteous, be unrighteous still. Let he who is filthy, be filthy still.

When the Grude comes around.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You don't get to "see the light," AFTER judgement. And at this point, we're so far beyond judgement that all the blind idiots that brought this on all of us can straight **** the **** off.

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I didn't see the light on Jones until Oklahoma last year. I was late to the party compared to some.

I welcoke those that just now saw the light. Better late than never.

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

You sold low, but you still had something to sell. I hate to admit this, but I gave Dooley until the Arkansas game of 2011.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It's hilarious how bad he screws up when something is on the line. Every single time we stand to reach an even modest achievement he blows it. This last one is tops, though. Despite being probably the sixth best team in the conference, crazy upsets and scheduling alignments leave us in prime position to go to the Sugar Bowl. All the stars align. All we have to do is beat a team that loses to us over 90% of the time. Oops.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This. The man is a failure.

15. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I saw it before then, but chose to give him a chance. Wrong choice

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It's embarrassing. Everyone will automatically assume our next hire is the best in the country and if he isn't, our dumbass fan base will once again be the last ones to realize it. No point in learning from the past.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And yesterday was 100% on coaching. You want to talk about injuries on D? Fine.

Shorten the game and give your D a rest. Mindlessly hurrying on O made it infinitely worse. Because the SOB is clueless.

18. KennyR

KennyR Member

Has anyone spotted the dump trucks of gold at espn? Looked like 6 of them with a letter on the sides. G.R.U.D.E.N. lol, can't hurt to wish

19. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

This

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Please. The haslam crew is still trying to figure out football in Cleveland.