Watch Dogs

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Jun 9, 2014.

1. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I picked this game up on Saturday. It's a great game from a single player aspect but the multiplayer (playing with friends) is very limited. I've seen it mentioned multiple times, but it is very similar to playing a mix between Assassin's Creed and GTA. The map (city of Chicago) is enormous and there's so much stuff to do that you can easily play for hours without touching the campaign portion of the game. There is another multiplayer function where you can request a contract on another player to collect the bounty. That's very cool and is pretty difficult. Overall it's a fun game and one I would definitely recommend if you like single player games.

2. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

don't care about single player, i just wanna know how good the multiplayer is

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Not very good. If I bought it for the multiplayer aspect I would be disappointed. I played with my brother and Dill last night and while it was amusing it would get old pretty quick.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I'm exactly the opposite. I hate multiplayer.

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

If that's the case and you like open maps where you can roam around and honestly do a ton of different stuff then you'll like this.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Single player is awesome

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Had thought about getting it. There's not too much else out there ps4 wise right now.

8. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i won't be getting it if the multiplayer will get old quick