Weekend Visitors 1/18.

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Jewbaccah, Jan 15, 2013.

1. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

2. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Barber seems to be the only one we do not lead for after this weekend. Only two commits not solid being Carr and Skipper. Skipper starting to seem more solid. Lawson seems almost like a commit now. Only thing holding me back is recent Vol history.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Losing Carr would hurt.

4. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Not if we get Lawson, Bellamy, Miller, and Bryant. But would like to keep him. North Georgia far mor important then Memphis.

5. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

It absolutely would still hurt.

6. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Bryant is a new one to me. What's the scoop?

Glad to hear the visit went well. We need to keep Carr and get a couple of those guys. This class is huge on the lines.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Are recruits allowed to wear jerseys and such?

8. dknash

dknash Chieftain

You snitchin'?

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nope. Just seems like it would fall under "simulated game experiences." I'm sure if it were against the rules, the pictures wouldn't be floating around. Right?

10. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

As long as their name isn't on it there is no violation. At least that is what I've been told.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And they can't go on the field with it on, supposedly.

Wearing a jersey in the lockerroom isn't simulating a game time experience, but wearing it out into an empty stadium is. This is the NCAA at work

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They shouldn't be allowed to play any video games that allow them to play as a team that is recruiting them, either.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

And no custom rosters.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not really into logic, are they?

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't really see the harm in simulating a game time experience, either. Are we trying to limit the amount of info they have to make a decision or what? I don't follow the reasoning.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I never understood it. Are they committing a violation when they imagine it, which I can only assume they all do at each school they go to, visualizing what it would be like.

17. dknash

dknash Chieftain

NCAA 5:28

fix

18. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

This.

19. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Gold.