Welcome, VN's OWB!

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Aug 15, 2011.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Vader is solid. OWH would be a good addition. Springbok deleted a few of my posts that had no business getting deleted, so I'll refrain from giving him an endorsement.

2. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

I'm just saying I got suspended from vn by vader before.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

you probably deserved it if it was from him

4. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

Yeah, Mania is such a problem starter.

5. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

It was weak.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'd much rather have O+W=H

Yes.

As previously mentioned, bring on GA, Springbok and Vader.

7. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Excellent comparison. Might want to wear a helmet while he's here.

8. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Vader always seemed fair to me.

9. Hobock

Hobock New Member

Looks like OWB is waiting for clearance from Freak in order to have this conversation..:cool:

10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Possibly. He might also want to scrap his cache at the hard drive level, too.

Just sayin'.

11. Hobock

Hobock New Member

I'm glad you are tech-savy. I keep pressing the ESC button when the wife starts [itch bay]in' but it never phases her.

12. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I said I'd like to have OWH over here from the first time we were coming up with names to bring over. I think he'd be an easier get than most here think, even though he is friends with Freak. He's mentioned more than a couple of times on VN that the site just isn't the same and it isn't worth him posting as much. I think Vader could be persuaded to come over, not going into details, but most mods here know what other site he was on for awhile. He's always been one of my favorites over there. GA would be next to impossible I think, but he would instantly be the biggest recruit we've nabbed. We managed to get Lex and I was afraid that wouldn't happen. Does it really matter if we upset the VN crew by asking them to join? Worst case scenario, Vader, OWH and GA would say no. If they do, eh screw 'em.

13. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

For the record...I still have every intention to go to any [uck fay]ing site that I choose, and post on said site any time I feel like it. I will probably still blog on VN. I'm here because these are most of the guys that made VN a special treat for me (and that includes everybody that has made the change along with a few others).

I also understand why Hat (in particular) is so red assed. He drove traffic on the VN....Freak (who is also a personal friend) knew and knows it. He just listened to the wrong people.

I think Tenn D is a visionary in many ways and that there will be many fun times on the 8th. It is a collection of all stars if you ask me. Who wouldn't want to be a part of that.

14. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Will the blogs be exclusive to VN?

15. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Well said, made my balls tingle a little.

16. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I'll be honest and say I'll have a hard time avoiding the Golf Thread over there and the MLB forum over there. ALthough, i know NYYVol came over here and he knows his baseball, as does Hat. Maybe this site can pull that kind of magic.

And Lex, it's good to see the Honky Tonk Man back as your avy. I was shocked when you didn't take Bad Santa down this year.

Years ago, OWH was my favorite Monday Morning Quarterback column to read anywhere. He nailed it every time. Also, I asked before, but does anyone think we could get jakez4ut or was he already invited? I'm just getting settled back into regular internet action, I left over the weekend and this site just took off. Good job men. Tenny D as Lex said, you truly are a visionary.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What if they ban you on VN?

18. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

I'm a man among giants. Hopefully they dont take a shit on my head

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i know the poaching thread makes it appear this is an antivnation forum, but that is not the primary focus. though banning me for life despite me doing nothing isn't exactly going to make it likely i take my talents back to vnation. perhaps we need a more detailed "what the 8thmaxim is all about" post.

20. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

Why would they? I think they are banning people they think are recruiting their posters away.
    Meant for justin