Welcome, VN's OWB!

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Aug 15, 2011.

1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Dr. Frank-N-Furter

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I was under the impression that he was gay, as well. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Thought it was common knowledge.

4. Same. That's why I called him a [ock sucker cay] earlier in this thread. If that's not the case then I apologize.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

There's no need to apologize, there's nothing insulting about OWB being a [ock sucker cay]. By God, if he wants to suck [ock cay] and is able to find consenting adult men to do this with then he should suck long and hard. Land of the Free, OWB. Suck proudly.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Good to see you on here SpringBok

7. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What OWB does behind closed doors is his business.

I'm glad to live in a country where men like OWB have the choice to put balls in their mouth if they so choose.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I was wincing during his foray the other day, afraid that he was about to incite a Westboro-esque e-march. Kudos that it didn't devolve into that (and to think, both some well-deserved lashing and ultimately restraint was shown...no posts were secretly deleted, no mod had to intervene....there's a lesson here, somewhere).

I agree with IPO, and could care less that he's gay. More power to him. Couldn't care less. Like PJ, he's just an imbecilic dickhead, who after years of being a nerd - set about to abuse the small (relatively insignificant) amount of authority that someone was foolish enough to entrust him with, and did so unabashedly, and at every conceivable and cowardly turn. That's what being insecure does - gay or not.

But just as being gay does not make these things true, neither does it exempt them from the perils of stupidity, as he has so perfectly exampled, both here and elsewhere.

Simply, he's a dickhead because he's an intellectual and emotional midget - that he also likes to suck them is immaterial, aside from the comedic irony.

The phrase, "You are what you eat" suddenly leaps to mind. As for me, I am the biggest [ussy pay] on here.

Take it as you will.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I thought that was the reason Tenny D was so welcoming to OWB

12. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I'm a top. You know this.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Y'all aren't even remotely suggesting that OWB is straight? No?

14. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i had no idea OWB likes to use [ejaculate] for mouthwash

15. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Tid filled me in. Any idea how he got here/heard about this place?

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

17. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Did you guys actually confirm that he is gay? I always sensed that he might be - but not being like Tenny, I didn't make a move on him to prove it to myself. It's not that there is something wrong with being gay, I just don't want to spread rumors if they aren't true. There's at least one guy in the politics forum that I've also thought to be gay (unicorn dude)...there are probably more who are, but only those two have really came across that way based on there posting.

18. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

19. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

20. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

We have an insert video option.