Well, What Did Santa Bring You?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by GahLee, Dec 24, 2014.

1. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Got a pneumatic tool set, ratchet, impact driver, air hammer, Dremmel tool and accessories. An "Out There Tour" Paul McCartney tee shirt my wife managed to buy at the Nashville concert without me noticing. And a video camera. Got her a Kindle Fire and something unnamed from Adam and Eve.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I got a BB pistol, so "You can teach me and the girls how to shoot a pistol." Not a bad idea really. I also got socks, a couple of polo shirts, a $75 Amazon gift card, a really nice deep fryer that filters your oil for reuse (that's pretty awesome seeing how much fish I fry and how expensive peanut oil is), a folding hunting chair with a cooler built in and 3 lottery scratch-offs that cost $9 and wielded winnings of $104.

The most precious material gifts were the ones my daughters made themselves. They might just be made of paper and other cheap materials, but they are worth more than gold.

The most precious non-material gifts were seeing my girls open presents, being with them & the wife and the time I spent with my mom and brother, that I rarely get to see, last night.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Ill be there.

4. JayVols

Mine woke me up at 6:30.....and they are 9 and 11. The oldest got a very nice very expensive doll. We got her that because this is probably the last year she will want something like that. This one will be kept and remembered as her last doll as a child for the rest of her life. It hurts more than I expected seeing them grow up.

5. JayVols

Adam and Eve provided the wife's birthday presents a couple of weeks ago.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

What did the kids get?

7. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Red Rider?

8. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Awesome

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

A vendor of mine is taking the wife and I. I am more excited about the free food and booze than anything.

10. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Haha

Nice

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Nothing

12. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Well mine was a combination anniversary/Christmas present, so I got it 2 months ago. A Les Paul, fender amp and a guitar case.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

My boy s were up at 4:30 and ready to go.

I am so tired. Of course, they get up at 5am everyday anyway.

14. punkcat

punkcat Member

Clothes from Duluth Trading Post. Expensive but supposed to be badass.

15. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

You win. Did you get a tube amp?

16. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

No tube, I was lucky with what I got.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I got a Peavey amp with some sort of trans-tube technolgy. I've been very happy with it over the years, but all I ever do with it is play around the house or get together with some friends.

18. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Lily Pulitzer tervis cup, a book of Jesse Stuart poems and then the book The Thread that runs so true. I beautiful framed piece with his quote "If these United States can be called a body, then Kentucky can be called its heart". And an iPhone 6

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

A new hunting jacket, a case of shotgun shells, a soundbar and subwoofer for the tv (extremely nice, but an out of nowhere gift) and a lot of cash.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I was able to hang a teenage mutant ninja turtle blimp from the ceiling with all 4 turtles riding on it. The little man that it was great