Wes Rucker Posts Former Players And Others Want Dooley Out But Can't Reveal It

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by robvols, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

How ugly will it get when Dooley is canned? Will the KNS start breaking the stories of how former players were treated poorly?

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I bet Derek doesn't show his ass on the way and it all gets swept under the rug. Now, if the miserable [breast] baby feels the need to make this a circus, the gloves are off.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

100 percent chance Barbara gives an interview post firing that sets this board on fire.

4. robvols

robvols Member

How about on the team too?

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

My guess is that Cody Pope will get his pound of flesh. Will be surprised if someone doesn't at least reach out to David and Karla Douglas.

6. hatvol96

Thus, effectively ending her son's coaching career. The only thing worse than an incompetent loser is an incompetent loser with a mouthy mother.

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Matt Simms will have his day in the sun too I imagine.

8. robvols

robvols Member

Actually , his dad will (on behalf of his son)

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I hope for the Douglas' sake, whoever reaches out does so the right way. Not in a way that causes more pain.

10. hatvol96

I actually hope they just decline the request and simply revel in karma working as it usually does

11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

So you don't expect the former players to take out a full page ad in support of Dooley.

12. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

13. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

out loud I laughed

14. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Bullshit.

15. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Well played my friend.

Some good posting on VN as well.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I always expect these stories and never get them. You MIGHT get one with someone no longer involved with the game, but I highly doubt it.

Would be completely and totally shocked if the Douglas family said one word.

17. Basketvolsfan

Basketvolsfan Member

After watching the Locker room last night, I think you can safely add Terry Fair and Fred White to the list of former players who want Dooley gone.

18. robvols

robvols Member

Yup

SILENT
    Peyton Manning?

19. robvols

robvols Member

Chris Treece is operating a different tune this week. He is in after being pro-Dooley last week