What are you playing during Coronapocalypse?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Mar 17, 2020.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

My wife bought me an Oculus Quest 2 and gave it to me as an early Christmas present. We've all been having a blast with it.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Yeah she likes that game

3. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Got a series X, will break it out after I'm settled. For 2 years all I've played is The Show and War Thunder, will need to look into some others.

Game Pass seems like the play

4. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Just was able to finally secure one as well. Got the ps5 for exclusives last year but I imagine I’ll be primarily gaming on this with game pass.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So many people going console. And here I was, thinking if I kept playing video game, I’d likely go PC.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

7. Joseph Brant

Game Pass is pretty sweet. Haven't even played anything yet but have a few downloaded.

I need to figure out how to move my Gaijin account from PS to Xbox to play War Thunder, I've got 7 years of progress in there and if I need to start at the ground floor then it's just not worth the effort.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Sons won't let me play Smash Bros with them this morning.

9. cpninja

cpninja Member

Afraid of the old man whooping em?

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Does anyone have an ELI5 on how to share a Gamepass subscription between two consoles? I know there is a work around to make it work, just not sure what it is.

11. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

I saw something about network sharing or something playing with settings the other day, I think under the network settings. Might be what you’re looking for if you enable it. I would think it’s just connected to the profile though.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Finally snagged a PS5 today.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

How'd you manage that?

One of my customers brought up God of War the other day, and it has me itching to get one. How long before they'll just be readily available?

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I got pinged from one of the restock twitter accounts for an amazon restock, immediately checked it and got to amazon in time. First time in over a year of trying

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

yeah basically how I did it except Walmart dot com

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Really dove into Far Cry 6 over the weekend, and man, it’s actually a lot of fun.

17. Joseph Brant

Been playing Enlisted a fair amount lately, I like it but lots to get used to. I was an early adopted of War Thunder and played for years so I like where Gaijin is going with this one. Reminds me of a pre EA Battlefield game

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You play mouse and keyboard or do you have a full HOTAS setup (for War Thunder)?

19. Joseph Brant

I'm on console, I was at the point where I needed to switch to M&K as I was out of workable controller options for missiles and what not. Haven't figured how to migrate my progress from ps to xbox, I'll have to dig into that seeing as I am not going to start from ground floor when I've got almost a decade into it

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Far Cry 6 was decent. Lots of bugs. Got a little repetitive. The story seemed really cool at first, but you just didn’t spend enough time with any of the characters to really get into them. Also felt like they could have added quite a bit more content. Like, I took over a ton of military bases. Why wasn’t there any content around building them up, or launching attacks from them?

I also did 0 hunting. I did a little fishing, but it didn’t really add anything to the game.

I enjoyed it, but it wasn’t anything spectacular.