What games are folks going to this year?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by volfanjo, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Or the 18th, which is mine.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'll settle for the 28th. That means I'm home and in a recliner with two kids watching the game at kickoff.

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Have a chance to perhaps land season tickets, but im not sure that I wanna make that big of an investment right now in this team.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

i mean this is kind of your fault.

5. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Well put.

6. CardinalVol

What concerns me is if you look exactly 40 weeks from the expected due date we weren't in the same city.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hmm. Well if it was Travis Henry you'll save on sunscreen and have one hell of an athlete.

8. CardinalVol

She has been given permission that any opportunity to conceive a child with Albert Pujols, Chris Lofton or Justin Hunter is allowed as long as she gets full rights to the kid.

9. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I hope this is a joke, Card.

10. CardinalVol

40 weeks to the day? Absolutely not. She and her mom were taking their annual mother/daughter Christmas shopping trip. I didn't see her at all that day.

The days before and after we were together. I think the due date is off a couple of days.

11. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Oh ok. That would have sucked, but it seems like you have everything pinned down. I was just kind of worried lol.

12. VolFrmNashville

VolFrmNashville New Member

It's my last season as an undergrad student. I'm going to them all. I have to take advantage of the student ticket prices while I can

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I will go to the opener. When it's comfortably easy to see the Vols play with no hotel involved, I try to be there. That game will help decide on the rest of the schedule. If they lose the game, I may invest in brown paper bags and secondhand season tickets. It's hard to say which of those will be more expensive if they lose that game.

14. CardinalVol

Oh, don't think I am not taking the opportunity to harass her about this. I've have a good bit of fun with it.

15. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Anybody decide to go to Atlanta? I'll be there if you wanna say what's up. GBO, VFL, It's football time in Tennessee!

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I may end up there, a buddy just called and his wife may not be able to get off work

17. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Sadly no. I'm teaching in Chapel Hill (NC) on Friday and can't make the trip that fast. Have tickets to Florida and Bama though, and hope to make it to South Carolina. Now if only we can win one of those

18. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I'm even getting a four day weekend, but unfortunately won't be there. Have fun man.

19. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Solid. Let me know.

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Hoping to make the UF game