What happens with Iran?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JayVols, Jan 3, 2012.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Too true.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know anything about that particular bird, so I can't comment specifically. I will say that sometimes it is hard to see the big picture, for both the conservationist fighting a pointless battle and the fisherman who just wants to enjoy his time on the coast.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, that small group of destructive assholes do a large amount of harm to species and environments. I know that most fishermen have no interest in harassing wildlife beyond what they're fishing for, and have no inclination to break regulations or limits either. It is just those few douche bags who find ways to rationalize the most stupid and selfish behavior.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Hell, I'm catch and release on 90-95% of the fish that I catch there. Only species I keep surf fishing is spanish mackrel and flounder. I never keep short fish or too large fish in the case of a slot limit. It's frustrating that the assholes you speak of ruin it. There's nothing like driving out on the beach, wetting some lines, sipping on a cold beer,, reminiscing with your buds, and telling lies zbout the one that got away.

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Not really news but...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/03/w...-iran.html?pagewanted=1&ei=5065&partner=MYWAY