Whats the craziest (legal) thing you've done.......

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Oldvol75, Jan 15, 2012.

1. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

So you know Tenny D.

2. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

3. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I've raced Moto-Cross, flat track and hill climbed with Motorcycles, laid on by back in an Enduro Kart at 120 mph about an inch off the track, drag raced motorcycles with once having a front wheel coming apart and slid on my ass through the timing trap at 95 mph.

At age 16 I decided I wanted to see the Beatles in concert in Atlanta in 1964, but the guy I was going with couldn't get his parents to let him go. I was out cruising the drive-ins the night before the concert and ran into a guy who said he would go, so I ran home to ask my parents if I could go, but they left a note they had gone to the Elks Lodge and would be home late. I wrote on their note, "went to Beatles concert, be back Sunday", and we drove all night, no interstate, bought tickets that morning and made the concert.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I kicked a full grown black bear on the ass once. I was 12, and everything turned out better than you'd think. Thank god for hound dogs.

5. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

As far as crazy goes, this is the winner so far.

6. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Billy!

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Happened near Jim Creek in the shadow of Matanuska Peak in Alaska. I actually did get tore up that same day, but that was due to coming across a yellow jacket nest that had been recently harvested by a bear.

8. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

that word legal sure puts a limit on things