When and what do you want to hear from Dave Hart?

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by Lexvol, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Nicely done.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Thanks.

I don't think people realize just how bad a situation Louisville was after Petrino left. Kragthorpe actually did a decent job cleaning house, but it depleted the roster. Strong has gotten a lot of Florida athletes to come up there and play ball.

3. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Built in recruiting advantage that UT desperately needs in the south....not racist....but very true.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

And the D would be a force again. His groups at South Carolina and Florida were consistently very good.

And, as stated previously, he'd scare the shit out of James Franklin. "Mother[uck fay]a, you cryin' about a win over Ole Miss? I'll come over there and give yo [itch bay] ass somethin' to cry about"

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I would be more than happy with this.

6. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

Hart's not going to say anything you folks want to hear.

7. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Believe it or not OW...I wasn't really fishing for a head coaching change announcement. We are all just playing along right now.

I'm really interested in some tangible leadership offerings from the very top.

8. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

At this point, I'm wondering if he's going to say anything at all.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's me too. I have zero faith in Dooley winning anything here, but I don't expect a change until next season at the earliest.

10. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

Logically, they're meeting now... Dooley will announce coaching changes..then maybe something from Hart. Then again what's he really going to say? He's staying the course. That doesn't require a statement.

11. CardinalVol

I would just like to hear a statement that says this isn't acceptable and will not be moving forward.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He may have to.

The fanbase is up in arms. If the media runs with it (like anyone gives a shit about a 5-7 team in the national media) a vote of confidence in Dooley (otherwise known as a kiss of death) must be made.

13. CardinalVol

Here is your warning. Don't use this phrase again.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What coaches would come work for a guy that hasn't been backed by an AD that didn't hire him and a pissed off fanbase?

15. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

coaches are a curious lot.

16. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I would love the hire, but that isn't really important. There are approximately 172 guys better qualified to be head football coach at a major SEC university than the one we've got. List them, rank them, and select anybody from the first 15 and we are miles ahead.

17. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

unrelated funny from twitter....

Heard there was an Occupy Tommybowl planned to protest all the losing. Students cancelled when told they'd have to show up.

18. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

"I taught Dooley to take a shower and he looked at me like I was invading Normandy"

In all seriousness I wouldn't mind to see Dooles get called out similar to the way he does with his players.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
  19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If I'm a local radio station, I'm getting players' mommas on the phone every day to talk shit about Dooley. Beat him at his own game.

20. volinbham

volinbham Member

I want to hear him tonight say - "ladies and gentlemen, welcome home.....Randy Sanders!" (Cuz Cutliffe turned us down)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011