When I wanna kick my own ass

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Sep 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

• I text cute girl to see if she wants to go get a drink.
    • 10 minutes later cute girl has not responded to my text.
    • I call cute girl and leave her a voicemail saying essentially the same thing I wrote in the text. The voicemail is not smoothly delivered. Several words are stumbled over.
    • Well played, KidB. A regular freakin' Don Juan, you are.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Just send her another text that reads, "Forget everything I said in my message and last text. All I really want to know is if you want to play a game of "just the tip."

3. kidbourbon

For the record, the call wasn't a bad play. It was leaving the VM that was a bad play. The correct play is to just hang up. The purpose of the call is to make her phone ring, which results in her hearing the phone ring, which results in her answering the phone. Plus, it shows that you have a sack of balls. Texting is convenient, but it's sort of for [ussies pay] too. So, yeah, I don't regret the call.

The VM, on the other hand. Weak game. So weak.

4. kidbourbon

I probably should go that route. She has a boyfriend, but he lives in NY, and I know she can be had. I should just get straight to the point.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Send her [penis] picks imo

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This could very easily turn into the KB advice thread for picking up women, though its reliability may depend on whether you end up going balls deep with this woman this evening.

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Why are you giving advice about something you haven't the first clue about?

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Though you quoted a post that offered no advice, I will answer your question by informing you that I most certainly have a first (and probably a second and third) clue about the topic at hand.

9. kidbourbon

I'm not gonna be going balls deep tonight. But I'll live to play another day.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That's the spirit, KB. Keep fighting the good fight.

11. kidbourbon

Do you recommend:
    a) full wood
    b) semi wood, so that you can say it's soft even though it's way bigger than it would be if it were soft

12. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Voicemail? Ouch. You might as well send her hand drawn pics of your [penis].

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Ask Farve for his recommendation and go in the opposite direction

14. kidbourbon

This made me laugh. Who would ever hand draw pictures of their [penis]?

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I go with water colors.

16. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I so much miss the days of being "in the game" but I wouldn't trade my wife and little girl and upcoming twins for anything. However, that one wild night back in 03 involving 3 naked co-eds, a slip n slide, and a piece of headgear affectionately named the rhino was one for the ages.

KB maybe you should move on to another one. Much easier when they don't have a boyfriend. And after that voicemail she may call to wish you well in your future endeavors anyway!

17. kidbourbon

Don't think that I'm focusing my efforts on her. I'm not chasing her by any means. Before last night I hadn't talked to her in prolly 3 weeks. But I would like to bang her, and I think that can happen if I can get her out and boozing with me. And so I'm annoyed at myself for my lackluster performance yesterday evening towards that end (which is actually a means to another end).

Yeah, easier if they don't have a boyfriend. But a lot of times the sexy ones have them.

18. kidbourbon

I wanna hear about the rhino and the slip n slide.

19. kidbourbon

I wanna hear about the rhino and the slip n slide.

20. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

Ive heard the story, and yes he needs to tell it because it is quite good or quite bad, just depends on which way you are looking at it.