White teacher wins discrimination lawsuit

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by InVolNerable, Aug 9, 2014.

1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

My definition of racism was always prejudice plus power. Sounds like this fits.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

We are so misunderstood, uni.

4. InVolNerable

You hate white people and love seeing the government stealing and wasting successful people's money.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh, I guess you get me then.

6. InVolNerable

[​IMG]

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

That is interesting. Why do you ad "plus power"? My definition is typically populated by ignorant hicks whose only power is within the confines of their trailer park.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  8. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Some fat hillbilly dipshit who can barely keep his electricity on is incapable of being a real problem, short of going James Earl Ray. George Wallace, on the other hand, becomes an issue.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Because that excludes the vast majority of black people from being called racists and that's his goal.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Whether he's incapable of being a problem or not that doesn't not make him a racist.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It does seem to purposely exclude most of the people I would consider racist by every definition I have ever heard or read.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You have to realize that unimane believes that white people have power because of the color of their skin therefore all white people are/can be racists.

13. Unimane

Don't presume to know [dadgum] thing, because it's clear you don't. You should be celebrating more evidence for you to bemoan your afflicted status as a white male.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Name me the last black person you have acknowledged is a racist. I'll hang up and listen .

15. InVolNerable

This principal.

16. Unimane

I have a list? Contrary to popular opinion, I don't have many posts, at all, stating so and so is racist, so I don't believe I have many noting my accusations of black racists, either.

Out of curiosity, how many white people, other than Obama, have you accused of being racist?

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You mean besides you?

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

As for me; my standards are so high - "The belief that some races are inherently superior to others" - few qualify. Those most call racist I label bigoted, prejudiced, etc. .

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

How weird is it that these threads don't even get past the OP before being targeted personal barbs? I mean, I can't even say this has gotten off topic.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I find it interesting he didn't answer the original question