Word on the Street is Stokes Will Commit to UT...

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by LawVol13, Dec 12, 2011.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

His dad said today he was only considering two schools.

2. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Memphis and Tenn but never count out Cal.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

i want some right now.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Then, to me, that says us.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Meh, Pal's is ok. I guess having one basically in my back yard tends to limit my enthusiasm a bit.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

When i eat at Pal's i feel like the gods have reached down from the heavens above and personally prepared my double big Pal with cheese. When i drink my Pal's Big Tea it's almost as if they've selected the finest of tea leaves from the far east and had them flown in specifically for my pleasure. Pal's isn't mearly a run of the mill drive thru restaurant. No, Pal's is an institution. It's a legacy. The menu is a work of art. On the 7th day God ate Pal's.

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Post of the year, imo.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

"meh" is exactly what I thought when i had Pal's for the first and only time.

9. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Never had Pals.

10. JayVols

I prefer the hot dogs. But you nailed the tea.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Seasoned fries. Mmmmm mmmm.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Got to say I'm in the camp of "don't see the big deal" about Pal's. Same w/Big Ed's pizza.

13. JayVols

That's disappointing. I have heard quite a bit about Ed's and was hoping to have the opportunity to grab some. I am never in Oak Ridge, so unless there's another location that I don't know about, I'm not driving 2 hours for a pizza.

14. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

thread on toos says MEM coaches think Stokes is a vol...

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It's just me. Every other person that's been there loves it and swears by it. I dunno. The only time I've ever been there was with a girl I dated in college and we ended up with a not so amicable split, so maybe that's part of it......

16. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

I think Big Ed's pizza is great. Very overpriced, though. It's worth trying if you're in the area but certainly not worth a two hour drive.

17. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

please be true.

18. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

That is completely inaccurate.

19. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

For the record, I'm not saying he isn't but that is not what the coaching staff here is thinking. At least not yet. Announcement early next week

20. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

a message board poster saying what he heard is inaccurate.... not possible...Hah!