Word on the Street is Stokes Will Commit to UT...

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by LawVol13, Dec 12, 2011.

1. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Are you referring to me? I actually talk to the staff on occasion. I've also been to several practices. I don't just sit in front of my computer and concoct baseless rumors.

2. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

According to the OP on TOOS, so does he.

3. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

btw, homefry, how did a memphis troll like yourself find this place?

4. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

No not you, the other guy. Honestly, I don't give too much cred to what I read. Just passin it along...

5. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

What's said posters name? I find it strange that a Tennessee fan would have any insight into what the Memphis staff is saying. Josh doesn't talk to anyone all that much.

6. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

My therapist told me to converse with as many idiots as possible so I googled your name. Figured you would know where to find them.

7. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

see 'good news on stokes' in hoops forum on toos.

I'd just copy/paste the post, but not sure if I'm allowed...

8. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

I will say this. Tennessee makes more sense for JS than anyone. I'm just tired of this kids drama. Pick somewhere and go.

9. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

kind of strange

10. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

I kind of dont care either. Everyone else around here seems able to discuss basketball without being a [penis], why cant you?

11. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

There aren't Tennessee fans in Memphis? He claims to have friends in the Memphis AD and Basketball staff. He went to dinner with one the other night and told him this. Are you banned on VN? You can go over there and see his thread. His tag is alumvol08

12. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

How am I a [penis]?

13. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Thats not being a [penis]? I didnt ask you how a moron figured out how to use a computer did I?

14. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

sorry I hurt your feelings by calling you a memphis troll. no malice was intended.

15. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

you didnt hurt my feelings. I just thought this place was more civilized. I never once attempted to mask my support for my university. I just came over here for some good discussion and was actually invited by a couple of important members.

16. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

Fine. I don't really care. I told you I didn't intend it to be hateful. I was just wondering how a Memphis FAN like yourself found this place.

17. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

good grief. troll is such a offensive word on the interwebz. like offending your mother.

18. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

If he comes, how many years of eligibility will he have?

19. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

3.5 since he will play this season counting for the first year of eligibility. He only plans to stay 1.5 of those though.

20. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

OCI didnt predict Stokes to UT did he? I hope not