Word on the Street is Stokes Will Commit to UT...

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by LawVol13, Dec 12, 2011.

1. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Yep. My entire story on toos was fiction. I wanted I prove a point how those dumbasses would believe anything that some "Internet god" would tell them. It would have worked if I hadn't decided to go off on oci[uck fay]head and get banned. With that said, I hope my post was a prophecy and not all fiction.

2. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

I simply don't understand all you drama queens. If you know something, share it. Making it up is just worthless BS. It proves no point at all/

3. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

I don't invest much in recruiting - and I can't understand people who do. It's enough to drive you nuts. Even an "insider" can't reliably predict what some kid is going to do. I don't care if OCI is a janitor on the strip or [ddiapos] himself, all I really care about is what the kids do when they get here.

4. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

I've never posted anything I knew to be false. Can't understand that someone would.

Prove a point? BS.

Stop it.

5. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

A true beacon of message board morality. Here's to you, O+W.

6. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

That was the only reason I did it. To show that the VN site has even less credibility than other message boards because they, especially the mods, place unrestricted faith in posters. Additionally, if you question those "qualified" posters then you are banned. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I can see the humor and all, but what was the point of posting it here?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  8. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I guess you could politely ask all of the posters on the internet to be honest.

Of course, another option is to allow posters who might be in the know to say, "Hey, that is BS. You are a person who regularly talks out of his ass, and here is the evidence," thus exposing frauds and trolls.

That isn't really an option on VN, but we think it is a pretty good idea here.

9. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

I get the angst with VN. It's good that people can come here instead. But do that... come here. Qtip, I've been around TV news too long. False reporting is just wrong. It cuts at me. Maybe I should not post that opinion. I'll try to monitor myself better before I hit post reply...

10. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I'm not really disputing that. But as long as there are message boards, there are going to be people reporting bad information, spouting rumor as fact, or just plain making shit up. My point was that to combat this, I believe it is better to have the collective intelligence and wisdom work as a filter rather than to allow all posts and posters to receive equal protection without rebuke under the philosophy that everybody's thoughts have value, no matter how wrong, misleading, or stupid they may be.

11. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

You mean there was no Gus's???

12. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

I never posted it on here. Only on toos. The only thing I posted here was that it was false.

13. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Don't worry, Gus's was real.

14. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Couldn't possibly agree more, Cotton.

15. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

There isn't much hope for people if they can't look at OCI on his own merits and decide for themselves that he's full of shit

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The casual poster that doesn't pay much attention, or a new poster that sees the knob slobbing going on, could be fooled

17. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

OK, so what the [uck fay] is going on with Stokes?

18. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Haven't heard anything new today.

19. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

A lot of people down in Memphis really do think that Stokes is a Vol. I don't have any sources just listening to their fans and hardcore followers of the program. Also, on the sportstalk radio I've heard down here people seem to think he's coming to TN now.

20. WM

WM Active Member

He likes the new 'W' burger from Wendys per Twitter.
    No pickles leads some to think a Vol lock.. More to come.