Worst Defense In My Lifetime.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Oct 13, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

It is truly pathetic, and we get worse each week.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What's horseshit is the high school Harry ****ing pop fly kick off that MSU just recovered

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Sickening.

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Mine too. And the kind of ST mistakes that get you fired before the night is out

5. govols74n

govols74n New Member

**** yeah! We are on a mission to get gruden....Even though I'm sick to my stomach right now.....I'm glad It's almost the end of doolass.

6. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Playing like the players are in on the secret

7. mmmjtx

mmmjtx Member

I hope all of the rumours about the coaching change are true. This is the most pathetic coached team I have seen in my some 45 years in following Tenn football.

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Most bad Ds can throw their effort toward the run or pass and at least be decent at one.

We suck all the way across the board.

9. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Playing like the players are in on the secret[/QUOTE]

It seriously seems like it lol...my son is watching in the other room....I was watching, then I came to my senses....I'm watching discovery channel now. These dumb Alaskans are more entertaining......and I decided to quit smoking yesterday.....UT football and no cigarettes equals jail time......

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Our resident 8th maxim physician recommends waiting to end any substance dependencies until after Dooley is terminated. Doctor's orders.

11. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Yeah, now you tell me.

12. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Divorced yet?

Man, this year will end my marriage....wow....18 yrs, and now I'm pissed off every weekend.....drunk, yelling, and she thinks I'm an alcoholic......no, only since Dooley has been here......SHIT

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dooley ruins lives.

14. mmmjtx

mmmjtx Member

Disappointing. Time for a change.

15. govols74n

govols74n New Member

I'll take pee wee freakin herman.....our coaching scheme is worse than any video game.....how can the coaches not see WTF is coming from the box?..........f-ck audibles...just let the shit play out. Lmfao......FML.

16. govols74n

govols74n New Member

bray is garbage too....

God forbid one linebacker gets near bray. If so, game over.....its like he thinks he's gonna get raped.....he's terrified. He has an arm, but hell, he's too much of a California girly boy to make shit happen......all of the people that are saying bray can't compete, they are are right.....wow...I had my hopes up for the last few yrs. Bray isn't what we all thought he was. He could make it in the NFL, if he played the browns every week.....

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

It has nothing to do with him being from California. It is precisely that arrogant, asinine, good ole boy logic that caused us to end up with Dooley and I will no longer pass up every opportunity to speak out against it.

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Preach

19. govols74n

govols74n New Member

True......

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Good talk, Rusty