Yet another political test

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Dec 18, 2015.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Perfect moderate.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

And did you feel this was accurate?

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Democrat. 60 percent liberal

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Yeah. This is a new way biologists, sociologists, and psychologists are studying political affiliation without using policy questions. It has some merit.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I find it offensive the theory that basically conservatives are uptight because that seems to be what they are going for

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I just took it as liberals love dog shit shaped chocolate and urine scented tunnels.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

71% liberal, and my mind is a Democrat. Okay, sure.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I couldn't read the explanation page because I'm on mobile, but it seemed to say conservatives are primitive.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

They probably have a collection of cockroaches and preserved body parts lying around the house as well. Probably have dead people touching parties.

11. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

70% liberal... Um, no...

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Your brain is a Democrat. 80% liberal.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Must be designed by, and for, someone up North.

Down here, the cochroaches roam, and not even a donkey can keep them at bay.

14. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

87% liberal... Several of the questions were posed in a way that were very ambiguous. "Some circumstances"... "An acquaintance"... It was a fun excercise but like almost all tests like this, I don't put a lot of stock in someone else telling me their interpretation of what I think. I'm pretty liberal socially and pretty conservative fiscally. The libertarian philosophy most accurately (but by no means perfectly) fits my mindset.

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

55-45 liberal. I think it's dumb. Worst one for me was the exposed intestines. I can't watch the Walking Dead.

16. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

The walking Dead is filmed in Senoia, less than 10 miles from my house. My boss and his daughter have been extras in a couple of episodes... That said, I've never watched it, not because I'm grossed out but because the whole zombie thing is just so stupid I refuse to have anything to do with it.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Cool.

You should watch movies with my wife. She is also unwilling to suspend disbelief.It greatly limits our options.

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

The good side of that is that she thinks romantic comedies are dumb.

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

65% liberal. Probably fair.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

54% Liberal

Gonn have to disagree.