You can’t be pro-life and pro-gun.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, May 2, 2016.

1. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Train wrecks are fun watch.

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

This one hit a nuclear plant right beside a refinery.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

a few of y'all should probably lay low for awhile, just saying

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I like me some angry cotton.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well I like you just fine, your recent menstruations notwithstanding.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I honestly don't understand what you're saying. I don't feel bad, I don't expect others to feel bad.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Being "pro-life" right up until it actually begins makes no sense to me. I'm fully aware you think it's stupid as hell. I'm lucky so many here tolerate my opinion.

8. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Two would be entrepreneurs were putting the final touches on the storefront property they were going to open the next day, when an elderly lady stuck her head in the door and asked "are you starting a new store?" One, guy being a smart-ass said, "no lady we are just doing this for frigging jollies" She said with a noticeable irritation in her voice, "well what are you selling?", to which the second guy said "assholes". She replied, "they must be selling well, I see you only have two left."

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That's not what I consider stupid. Making pro life about the term and implying those who believe somehow coined the term was silly.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Pretty sure the term was coined after Roe v. Wade by the anti-abortion movement's leaders, as an alternative to "anti-abortion" back in 1973. But **** history, who do you think coined the term?

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You think the motivation behind those that aren't "pro-choice" is solely about the elimination of choices? Or do you think not being pro-x automatically means you are anti-x or pro-opposite-of-x?

12. Beechervol

Let me rephrase. I don't think by insulting someone over what they believe you are making them feel bad. (as in you have found some higher ground or point that should)

I take it by your last statement that you believe it does whether you expect it to or not.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I didn't. I don't even care.

14. Beechervol

That makes it feel better. You are against choice.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think you're missing BPV's point.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Nuance only counts when you're the only one smart enough to get it, right?

17. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Sexist as ****, bro

18. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Is it because of the chicken wings?

I'm pretty sure that comment is offensive to women, some trannies, and grumpy people, you ignorant slut.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I need to find my safe place

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm going off of the reaction has had to me discussing a law. He clearly took it personally. It's obvious.