You can block the [uck fay]ers all day long

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 15, 2019.

1. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

well said

justingroves likes this.
  2. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Auburn last year could have, too. Or Kentucky. Kentucky? Ok, not Kentucky for anybody who knew Kentucky. I don't think anybody is going to know if it's a turning point until Kentucky this year, and maybe later. Lose Saturday by 14 or 45 and it doesn't really say anything. Finish 3-2 or better in the last 5 and you can point to MSU.

Also depends. Use "don't" instead of "didn't" and punctuate every sentence with "aight" while winning football games and you are a ball coach. Do it while you are losing to Ga St and you are a [uck fay]ing retard.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

We will know a week from Saturday.

Heck, we may know Saturday, but I'd not bet on it, even if I do think we cover easily.

justingroves likes this.
  4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I really hate Alabama. They're kind of soft on defense for the first time under Saban but they can score 100 if they want. That pisses me off

5. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I’m waiting on some DC to put together a masterpiece and shut that passing attack down for a game. They don’t run it that well.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The only way I know to shut it down is bring hell on Tua, but what team can man up on all their receivers?

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Tropical storm a factor?

8. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

That wasn’t really how Clemson shut it down right? Tua’s biggest strength is confidence in what he’s seeing and making lightning quick reads. Screw with what he’s seeing to take that away and he’s merely average.

Not to say that’s easy to do, but I don’t think any team in the country can just man up tbose receivers and win.

Memtownvol likes this.
  9. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

It's like Pruitt said. You gotta try and take away something they do.

The problem is they can do just about anything they want on offense.

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Sure felt like the collapse was unavoidable when they announced Maurer out for the 2nd half.

Held on by winning the line of scrimmage on both sides of the football. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

Felt like we’d win by 20 if Maurer never piledrives himself.

hohenfelsvol and Memtownvol like this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Close, but the team should be out of there in time.

12. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Don’t forget that we’re missing To’Oto’To for the first half from the blatant targeting he got on Saturday.