You Guys Won't Believe This...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Jan 10, 2012.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

If Sunseri walks and RS doesnt get done by the morning, Santos will not be coming here.

2. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Ahh, I was just typing out Buddy the Elf and Buddy Love as more famous than Buddy Green.

3. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Good news is that Dooley is building a program that should really be able to compete with any team in the WAC.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Supposedly O'Brien and Santos are buddies and Danny is really recruiting Dalton hard to stay with UT.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Racist, imo.

6. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

if buddy shows up you can basically say Dooley is out possibly as soon as the end of sept.

7. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

At this point, I'd rather see Lance get promoted than hire Buddy Green. I'd hate to see the guy throw 10 years at Navy out the window just to be released in 10 months.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Folks, it's time to make wholesale changes and bring in these guys -

[​IMG]

9. WM

WM Active Member

It's been a long night at the bar filled with cheesy one liners but not one is biting. Now it's almost last call and all that's left is a handfull of fat chicks and the smell of desperation.

10. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Dobber will fix our special teams... great work with kickers.

11. CardinalVol

Fox is a no nonsense guy. What the program needs IMO. Was able to recruit well to Minnesota State, surely it's easier to do that here.

He's been out of the game a while, but when you are a coach you are a coach, right?

12. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Got to get Christine a job first!

13. CardinalVol

Time to make WVLT prove they truly are "All-Vol" and bring her in.

14. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

A little nervous about bringing in Luther as an 80 year-old DC but he does have pro experience with the Orlando Breakers... reminds me a lot of Monte.

15. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

odds this gets done tomorrow?....