You Guys Won't Believe This...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Nobody else seemed to have any problems.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

They were probably stunned to silence by the magnitude of the stupidity of your post.

3. Tar Volon

Also, looking into the meaning of "silence" might help you.

4. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

you've said it yourself dozens of times: Winning cures all ails. If Tennessee wins 10 games next season, no one cares that Dooley is an egotistical arrogant [Penis] nor that he found replacement coaches from the so called "bargain bin." If Tennessee looks good in a win against NC St, the stadium will be over 90% full against Ga St and a blowout win in that game will have Neyland full and ready to rock if they can come out firing against Florida. A win there and just about all is forgotten.

5. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I think the idea that Dooley wouldn't bring on coaches who would outshine is bordering on ridiculous. Dooley isn't retarded. He realizes that this coming year could be his last, and self-preservation will motivate him to hire somebody who he thinks is good. Whether that person is good is a different story.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I just threw it out there as devil's advocate.

I think Dooley is gone after 2012, and probably the sooner the better. But whether it is he, Fulmer, or Kim-Jong-un as head coach, I want to win. There is at least a small chance to have a fairly good season next year and because of that I want to try to capitalize on it. Because of that, I want a good hire. And when you get to a point where you are interviewing coaches for a coordinator that don't come up on a google search until you type what school they are coaching at, then there is probably something wrong.

7. hatvol96

Looking into the mechanics of suicide would certainly help you.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I truly hope you are right. I am just tired of getting kicked in the jimmy all the time. To say I'm frustrated is an understatement.

9. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I can buy that. Hiring a no name DC gives Dooley a shorter leash, IMO. But if he wins, you're absolutely right.

10. Tar Volon

Really? That's all you've got?

11. hatvol96

Then, the team will ride unicorns onto the field against Alabama and win 100 bajillion to 3.

12. hatvol96

You were worthless at the other place. Don't find you any more worthwhile now. Saving the good stuff for posters worth using it on.

13. Tar Volon

Your insults were never intelligent, but I was hoping for at least some creativity. Ah well

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

VolFanBill taking on all comers....somehow managing to defend the possible hiring of Navy's DC...

Hat's on a rant, telling people to kill themselves and ordering them back to VN....and Tar Volon hanging in there with the beast....

This thread has potential.

15. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I don't think it's that crazy to think Tennessee will start out 3-0. That's saying more about the competition than Tennessee.

16. hatvol96

They aren't meant to be intelligent. They're meant to be insulting. If you want creativity, find someone trying to pass some clown who is at Navy deep into his career off as an answer to UT's woes. That takes great mental acuity to do without bursting into laughter.

17. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Would have never gotten this far elsewhere........

Gotta love the 8th!

18. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Lol.

19. Tar Volon

Damn, we agree now. It's been fun.

20. hatvol96

Hard to go 3-0 when you start 0-1.