You have to pull Worley

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 7, 2013.

Tags:
  1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Logic fail. If you don't like worley and don't want to see him on the field and you agree he's not successful than what do you have to lose by playing the frosh? There is no evidence whatsoever that playing a frosh ruins him for the future. The only rational reason to not play the frosh is if they stink.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

There is a tiny tea cup floating in orbit around Mars. Now, disprove it.

3. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

Tell me about our qbs dros. What do you see in them. During practices, how have they looked?

You don't know shit about the situation, so stop acting like you do. We disagree. Get over it.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You've been watching them in practice? Do tell.

5. limpleg

No. You already have your uneducated answers. Just stick with them.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

translation: limpy once again is talking out of his arse. . .

7. limpleg

No, Limpy's company does business in training rooms in tn and ky and sees practices from time to time and stands on the sidelines every so often. Any more questions?

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

An in said practices the frosh qbs are looking good? Meaning they must be outpeforming worley because we know worley doesn't look good, yet you still think worley should be playing?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Trapped

10. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

"I'm fairly certain Limpy majored in Rhetoric in undergrad," said nobody, ever.

11. LunaFreak

LunaFreak loves Bowling

Surprise everyone, start Ferguson.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  12. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

LOL. Legit.

13. limpleg

starting. And I'm fine if he is pulled of course. I don't want Butch yanking a young qb right now and neither does the staff. We are probably going to be yanking a qb Saturday during the beating, and I would rather it be Worley with a backup coming in, vs a freshman, then bringing Worley off the bench.

14. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

I've got a feeling that once Worley leaves the playing field in favor of a freshman, whether it's a decision before a game or during a game, he will never be on the field again. Unless it's mop up time or both freshmen get injured. My opinion only.

15. limpleg

Good chance. That's why you don't put him on the bench yet and get in a situation where he has to come back on the field after getting his starting position pulled. Let him play himself out of it, team won't be divided, freshmen getting more familiar at practice, freshmen won't be starting and looking over their shoulder, and the list goes on and on.